Pirate's Cove

[Ralph FRIEND] [Kara FRIEND] [Alice CLOSE] [Luther NEUTRAL]

We pile into a car, Luther and Kara up front and Alice, Ralph and I in the back. I start to feel like I need to recharge. Which means going into sleep mode. I lean onto Ralph's shoulder, startling him. To calm him I slightly squeeze his hand. We haven't let go since the highway chase. I lay my head on his shoulder and he relaxes a bit more. My optical lense lids slowly close and I go into sleep mode.

I awake with a jolt as I notice the car broke down. Great. I look over to Ralph who was staring out the window. I tap him on the shoulder and he turns to me.

"Oh, Y/n's awake." He says, smiling warmly at me. I nod and rub my eyes. I feel like a child. I unbuckle myself and stand up, about to go outside. "Wait, Kara told us to wait for her," Ralph says to me, grabbing my hand. I nod and sit back down

[Ralph^]

"Up ahead there's a place we can stay, follow me." Kara says, peaking her head into the car. "Oh, Y/n you're awake." Kara smiles in my direction, I nod. I let Alice out first and then follow. Ralph follows lastly. Luther picks up Alice and places her on his shoulder. I hold onto Ralph, my biocomponents aren't meant to be in the snow. Ralph notices me shivering and hugs me. He keeps his arm around my waist as we follow Kara. I blush slightly. We reach an abandoned amusement park and raise an eyebrow.

"Pirate's Cove," I read aloud as we walk under the huge sign. We start to look for a place to stay. I start to hum a song my students use to like to listen to in class while doing work.

"What song is that?" Ralph asks me. I look at him.

"It's called Africa it's by an old band called Toto but I like the cover by another old band called Weezer," I reply smiling at the memories

"Oh! Oh, Ms. Y/n can we listen to Africa?" Ann Marie asks me. I chuckle.

"Hmmm I don't know," I tease, they all look at me with pleading puppy eyes.

"Please, Ms. Y/n!" My class shouted

"Okay, okay," I laughed. I put my pointer and middle finger to my LED AND pressed. Soon the jungle aesthetic melody began and my class started to sway with it or hum, some even singing along. I walk over and sit at my desk and connect to the computer. As the song played on full volume, I started to sway and hum and sing along. Unbeknownst to me, my children were watching me in awe. I look up and notice them staring and my face turns bright blue and they giggle. "Alright, back to work you guys," I smile awkwardly

[Ralph^^ COMPANION]

Ralph smiles, "Can you play it now?" He asks me.

"Uh, sure," I mutter. I press my two fingers to  my temple and the melody starts to play on full volume. Ralph nods his head along slightly. Alice looks at me and smiles, I guess she likes this song too. Kara finds an abandoned diner and Luther pulls the planks off so we can get inside. I follow them inside and sit down near the fireplace that's randomly in here. Ralph finds things for the fire and starts it up and sits next to me.

He wraps his arms around me protectively. Alice sits next to me after talking to Kara. "Are you alright, Alice?" I ask. She looks up at me.

"I'm just ready for a normal life, and to be a happy family." Alice says to me.

"Do you mind if I'm apart the family too?" I smile at her. She looks at me with a big smile on her face and hugs me.

[Alice^^ FAMILY]

Kara comes and sets up a small bed for Alice. I lean my head on Ralph's shoulder again and I see him smile out of the corner of my eye. He puts his arm around me and I start to go back into sleep mode like earlier when I hear the windows smashing. I cover my mouth so I don't scream and I quickly stand up and hide behind Ralph who has his knife out and Alice hides behind Kara and Luther. Luther has out his gun.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?!" Kara questions. Ralph holds my hand with his free hand that's not holding his sharp blade.

"Don't worry, we're just like you. We just wanted to see who was there since humans come into hurt us from time to time. Our name is Jerry." I notice they're all the same model. I start to walk out from behind Ralph, but still cling to his hand. The "lead Jerry" gasps. "A little girl! We haven't seen one for a long time. She looks sad, there's something that might cheer her up! Does she want to see?" The Jerrys ask. Kara starts to decline the offer but Alice's smile tells them otherwise.

"C'mon Kara!" Alice cheers. I follow with Ralph on my heels. Kara helps Alice into the machine and then Luther pulls the heavy lever. A bunch of lights turned on and Ralph looked at it in awe.

"Ralph wants to ride the thingy too," Ralph mutters to me, blushing,

"To be honest, I do too, c'mon Ralph," I take his hand and bring him up the stairs. He blushes bright blue and we sit down

[Ralph^]

We sit close and hold hands. As the machine starts to spin us around. I close my eyes and lean against Ralph, he lays his head on mine as we go around and around.

As it comes to a stop I feel Ralph bring his head up. We stand and get off the ride. I help Alice off and we walk down the steps.

Kara looks at me with a smirk. I raise my eyebrow at her and she nods to my and Ralph's hands that were interlocked. I blush and roll my eyes at her, slightly smiling.

[Kara^^ FAMILY]

We go back into the diner. I go into sleep mode on the window sill.