Chapter 10

Brooke pov 

So today is the big day, that I've been waiting for since I was a kid. My family I here, both sides. My mates, and my brother and sister, my mom even came with Frank. I was getting ready when the boys came in. "Ok Brooke, You ready." 

"Yeah." 

"Try your hardest, that what matter nows, and don't hurt yourself." Jesse says and we laugh. I walked out of the tower and line up. I was the last to go today. 

"So today we are finishing off with Brooke Treasure. You might remember her from when she was a junior she blew her knee and ACL put on her last run, about 11 months ago she tore her ACL while working, today she is trying to complete a childhood dream. Lets cheer on for the friendly lifeguard who protects this beaches with her mate. Every day." The person says, I pull everything I had. I did everything my dad taught me, and when I was I remember him teaching em how to ride my first wave. I do some H-mans move and I see the guys laugh, and I ride in on a 9.96. 

They give me a first place trophy, but since I was just competing for fun they gave the girl who actually won. I did have the highest score there, but I was just doing it for fun. After that I took some pictures with the girl, while the guys get the grill open. Today is one of the days, where all of our family come together and we just have the time of our life.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I DIDN'T WANT TO SPOIL THE FUN AND HAPPY CHAPTER WITH SAD AND DRAMA STUFF.