Claisher Martilliana x ???? (E)

For the times I saw you struggle.

"Luh, I don't think I can do this.wahhhhhh, I hate Math!!!."  Claisher said while looking at her book with a frustrated  look.

I looked  at her with a annoyed look, " Why are you even struggling to understand this, it's only Division of Integers. Here let me help you with that."  I then grabbed a scratch paper and started to teach her.

It may have slown me down, but I didn't mind helping you is the only thing that matters.

For the times I saw you cry infront of me.

"*Aray,ang sakit!!!!!!"

I accidentally pierced you with my ballpen in your arm, I didn't know what to do so I started to panic.

I will never forget how troubled your face was at that time,I was scared if there was a chance that you would hate me forever.I kept muttering apologies to you as Sir.Jeffrey attended your wound.

I hated seeing someone cry, I hated seeing YOU cry. I don't want to be the cause of someone's pain.

For the times you made me feel happy.

Well you always do,..................

I'm just afraid to tell you that, I always like your company.

We may not interact with each other everyday, but when we do. I always want to see you smile.

"Oi, Palibre naman dyan oh."

" YIEEEE,may crush ka na noh."

"AKIN YANNN, STAAAAPHHHH"

I wasn't brave enough to tell you that.............

I may not express my feelings openly,nor I always want you with me.

I don't want you to get in trouble,that's the reason why I distanced myself from you.

I really do care about you, we may have different feelings for other people but.........

I will always be your Niall Horan.

"MABUHAY ANG DATING KASAL!"