Episode 4. Amnesia

.....After see jenns tattoo i was freaked up....¿Is she mashe??

-Kim....can i talk with you??

-Yep...

-*take her hands* Kim, i have a problem i... dont know about jenn But she knows about me...

-Mel ,maybe she is one of your oldie bff but you dont remember...

-Well maybe,you can help me??

-Yes!

-*my eyes got black*YOU CANT STOP ME....YOURE STUPIDS....I AM THE BEST ONE.....ok lets go *smile*

....

At the 2 am i rarely wake up and open mi laptop and see a message...the telephone Rings....Ring ring!!!@&#*;(!,#&;&"$8#8#*2,2...

*the telephone rings and i take it*

-Hi!

-I SEE YOU I AM WAITING UNDER YOUR BED....&@&#*@,30@9;,2(2...

I go to the bathroom running and i hear...ONE TWO THREE FOUR I SEE YOU WITH MY BLUE EYES.....FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT YOU CANT RUN ANYWHERE....NINE TEN ...I KILL YOU WITH MY CUTE KNIFE...

I was scared and i wash My face with water...Finally my dad wake up

-Go to sleep darling

-*my eyes turn black again*DO YOU LIKE GAMES NO..  WELL LETS PLAY ONE....*take a knife and start to cut my arms...@&&@&#,#8#*

-*stops me* Hey hey!!!....

Next day I was bored doing homework so i open the dairy....And i find a piece of paper...

Name.Mel jhonson

the little girl have Amnesia...She is not ok so we have to operate her.. 

After.She isnt ok ....she is with Black eyes...she have something..

She is saying....She can see me...she is killing me....