2

Jess POV

Why? Why do I do these things to myself? I'm just hoping Ciaran knows how to handle this situation because I'm lost in this area of knowledge. Looking at him, he just smiled, turned and walked away with a slight tug on my hand. So naturally I follow him, I don't know how to strike up conversation after this.

We came through to the forbidden forest and saw Buckbeak, was his plan to just finish the rest of the tour by ourselves? What did happen to Sophie and Josh? I have so many questions. I was too scared because he still had a firm hold on my hand, so it couldn't have been that bad. He was just acting like nothing weird happened, which isn't like him at all. He makes the biggest deal out of anything Cica related, I'm shocked he hasn't started making police siren noises.

'You know this will be with us both forest of our lives.' He turned to me, was that a pun? A really bad pun.

'I know, who could have centaur it coming?' Well, he did start it.

Laughing we made our way through the rest of the tour, cracking puns here and there. We stopped for food, I had packed a load of snacks because it's me and I bring food anywhere I go. Filled up we entered my favourite place that Hogwarts has to offer, the dungeons. Probably my favourite due to it housing the Slytherin common room. The best house at Hogwarts. My house. We stood looking at the Snape mannequin, he was one of my favourite characters. Movie character was him, but book character was Draco. He was just too sarcastic and dramatic for his own good.

'Hey Ciaran, do you promise to...always stay with me.' He sighed and walked away.
'Wow, harsh crowd.' I muttered. He laughed at that standing in front of desk with potion supplies on it.

'Yeah, suppose you could say I'm a cauldron at heart.'
'Okay that wasn't even good, I'm being dead Sirius.'
'Too soon, something is Ron with you for making that joke.'
'Don't be Riddiklus, Ciaran.'
'I'm nox.' He had cracked a smirk now.
'I think you Dean you are.'
'Wow, really Slytherin in any pun now aren't you.'
'Don't Be stupefy-d.' I laughed and he started laughing too.

We calmed down soon enough, yet another small smile made it's way onto Ciarans face as he made his way over. I'm now a little scared. He wrapped his hands round me and leaned down to my ear and whispered probably the greatest idea since sliced bread.

'Should we prank Sophie and Josh for messing with our lives a little.' He gave me a quick kiss on the head as the biggest smile broke out on my face, so many possibilities. You'd be stupid to turn down such a great opportunity.

I pondered over a few options, Ciaran just stood and let me think away as he picked up quills that were littered on the desk. How long I was taking was determined by Ciaran annoyingly throwing quills at me like darts. Every time one stuck in my hair he called out bullseye. I was beginning to question why I liked him, but my sanity was saved when I came up with a perfect solution.

'We could say you got arrested and I'll have them drive all the way to the police station.' He did a double take.

'Hang on, why am I being arrested? You're so much more likely to get arrested then I am!' He took offence.

'Because! If you get arrested I can blame it on Sophie, saying you tried to make a move but because I looked so young the security pulled you away because they thought you were a creep. It'll be amazing.' I clapped my hands together.

'So you frame me as a pedophile, make them freak out and drive all the way to a police station to collect me when in actual fact I'm where exactly?' He seemed more on board with the idea, but still annoyed he'll have to look like he's got arrested for harassing a child.

'First of all, you aren't being framed because we aren't illegal! I am of legal age you know. Secondly, Josh and Sophie both brought their cars with them, so they'll only take one and I'll say I'll stay with which ever they leave behind. That the studio wants me to stay until they have the free time to get a report of the situation from me. In the time of their travels I was thinking we grab a dominos. When they figure out you aren't there, they'll call me or text me and I'll send them to coordinates to where we actually are and we can be all smug eating our pizza. Probably sitting on the car roof or trunk.' I explained the situation, this led Ciaran to smile and get fully on board with the plan.

We make for the exit but Ciaran, being Ciaran began worrying about the law again.

'Hang on, this could back fire on us. What if they get in trouble for wasting police time? Isn't there a fine for that?' I might murder this boy, he needs to learn to live more on the dangerous side of life.

'It won't, the police will probably think they've got the wrong station.' I brush off his worry and tell him to wait behind a bush in the car park.

I pull out my phone and call Sophie to ask where they are because it's an emergency. I'm too excited to punk them.

'Jess where are you? What's happened?' She already sounded fooled.
'I'm in the car park, I thought you'd be there. Ciaran got taken by security and is now being held in a holding cell at a police station in London. I can't go because I'm not 18 and the studio wants my account on what has happened and just. You and Josh need to go get him, I'll get a taxi once I've finished with the studio. Just make sure he isn't hurt.' I had began running to make me seem out of breath, it looked weird a random girl on the phone running in a car park.
'Okay, okay, we will take my car you can stay here with Josh's car.' Sophie mumbled into the phone. She was scared.

Soon enough they were on the road, I had given them the address to a police station, one that has an officer I know working there. I called in advance when they left to make sure he would be on hand to deal with Sophie and Josh. Ciaran came out from behind the bush laughing his head off, he slid across the car bonnet. His right arm slung around my shoulder pulling me to his side.

'This is amazing, so, pizza.' He jumped off the car and we made our way down to the nearest pizza place.

Both of us are unwilling to share our food, so we bought a pizza each. I finished off my chicken and bacon pizza, I had random toppings. I think it's due to having the same order back at home because my dog liked to eat the toppings I took off for him. I share my food, with my dog. He is the only living worth my food. Ciaran is now a close second, but falls short. As I was half way done with my pizza and Ciaran practically finished with his I got a call from Sophie.

'Hey, did you give us the right details we came in and they said they didn't have a Ciaran O'donovan.'
'A Ciaran O'donovan, what happened he go out of stock or something?' I joked as I finished a slice.
'Jess! Check the police station and ask the security where he is being held, this isn't funny. I tried to get you two together and it couldn't have gone more wrong!' Sophie yelled into the phone, I heard the car door slam. Ciaran had to muffle his laugh otherwise he'd give up the game.
'Just come back here, I just asked security and they're bringing him back.' I pulled the phone away to laugh silently.
'Oh my fuc-fine we're coming back.' Sophie put the phone down and me and Ciaran roared with laughter.

I don't think either of us thought it would work so well, this was truly the best day of my life. With my pizza gone along with Ciarans, we put the empty boxes on the roof of the car and started on our drinks. I saw Sophie pull into the car park and see Ciaran laughing away, she quickly parked and realised that we had just pranked her. We should have asked for money and used it to buy the pizzas, next time, next time.

'You two! I can't believe it, Sophie what have you done putting the most stubborn, sarcastic, witty people I have ever met together.' Josh was laughing but still didn't appreciate the goose chase.

'Wait, so this was a big prank and you two are actually, finally, together?' Sophie asked bringing her hands to her face, from stress or embarrassment I didn't know.

'Yep.' I head-butted Ciaran in the shoulder and he just laughed and gave me another top of the head kiss. I think he just likes showing he is taller, but only by what, two inches?

'Finally! I told everyone about you guys, Seamus, Vegard, Laura, we all had bets on when you'd get together.' Sophie smiled, she probably won the bet seeing it was her goal to get us together today.

'Wow betting on friends Baker, that's just rude.' Ciaran faked offence to the confession and it made me realise how long of a day this will be.

Or life seeing we are now 'together', he never actually asked, it's all depending how much Ciaran decides he can push my patience.