-31- Special

Who accidentally kissed you and how (Only for girls!)

Aries:Masky-
You been begging him to take of his mask but he kept declining this went on for hours,when you finally convince him he only took of half so his lips was the only one seen you nodded in approval but your a sneaky person so you were about to grab his mask and run off you tripped and your lips met.You stood up like a blushing mess helping him also,his reaction was just a huge smile in his face.

Gemini:Ticci Toby-
You were running around with Toby's goggles,he was just smiling how can you tell his mouth guard was off. The two of you were running around breaking stuff until slenderman told you to go outside so you did,while outside it started to rain you didn't seem bothered at all Toby told that you two should go inside you agreed but before you can Toby grab your weapon and started running to the mansion so you ran after him "Toby! Give it back."
You yelled at him,he turned to you stopped with a smirk "Then get it." He said,when yo were close to him you tripped because of the rain water and rocks. Your lips met in a second,he helped you up still blushing like mad "lets just walk." He said you nodded shyly due to what happened.

Cancer:Sully -
(yep Sully's in control) "come out (Y/N)~." You were hiding from Sully because he was trying to flirt with you and he wouldn't stop you decided to hide on a tree "I know your here~." Crap why Sully?! You thought,he keep quiet for a while you looked to the side he wasn't there any more but when you looked behind you BAM! He was there! He scared the sh*tless out of you.making you fall but he tried to catch you but no luck he fell on top of you,your lips were touching! You ran away as fast as you can blushing madly!

Leo: Lost silver -
You were pretty bored at the mansion Slenderman told you to stay here while the others go on there missions,It was pretty lonely with out anyone in the mansion.So you decided to sneak in there rooms and look at there stuff,you came to the last door you noticed that no one is there until "oh hello (Y/N)." You got startled and ran straight to the room,You had an instinct that if you ever get scared you run to a room and lock it.but you just ran straight ahead getting tripped by a Pokemon,you opened your eyes to see a Lost silver under you well more like under you sweet lips. "Sorry!." You said running out blushing and smiling like a crazy

Taurus:Jason the toy maker -
You decided to go with Jason he was going to his store so you decided to tag along,Now your in his toy store "Jason what do you do around here?." You asked him,he was practically smiling and looking at you "Just a place where I lure children to there death." You formed your mouth into a perfect O "Coming in." A female with long pink hair came in "picking up Abby?." Jason asked the female,Abby? So he has a kid "Yup,that must be your girlfriend." The female pointed to you,you covered your face how can somebody think like that? "No but let me introduce you to Nightmare Sin." Sin bowed to you like in some kind of fancy way "Finally nice to see you (Y/N)." She knows your name? "She doesn't look like a creepypasta." She just giggled and hid behind Jason "Forgive me Jason." She pushed him to you and your lips touch.You had and instinct to slap him so you did. You ran away blushing "N-NS look what you did." Jason said smiling "what? You want a kiss from me now?."

Virgo: Eyeless Jack-
You were at EJ's room well at his surgery room because you got hurt playing with NS "ouch." You just had a cut on your cheek but EJ is treating it like it's get a severe wound "be more careful next time,NS could get rough at time to time." This sounds interesting "oh~? How do you know?." You asked,you knew that he was embarrassed because of his simple action of looking down at the ground "yo EJ can I come in?." Ns looked inside,EJ hesitated and pulled up his mask and kissed you "oh..I'll just.. bye." She closed the door and RJ looked at you "Sorry,that's the only way I can make her leave without me making her stay really long here." You nodded in agreement still blushing.

Libra:Jeff the killer -
You wanted to prank him but it went horribly wrong went your trap back fired and made the two of you kiss

Scorpio:No one

Sagittarius: Laughing Jack -
One word,BEN PUSHED HIM

Capricorn:lets just say you and Aquarius had the worst day!!

Aquarius:YOU KISSED THE DEVIL IT SELF OFFENDERP!!

Pisces:Bloody Painter -
He slip on his paint and you know what happened next