One

Pang's POV

I look around as I hide myself in the big drawer in this abandoned classroom. As I heard the footsteps I quickly go down and bite my lower lip, I sigh when I realized it is going on the opposite direction.

"Who are you?"

I was surprise to hear the voice from behind, I saw a guy with glasses staring down on me while raising his left eyebrow, he was holding his laptop in his right hand. I gulp upon seeing his reaction but nevertheless I stood up to face him.

He look in my uniform and my heart started to beat so fast. I took off my badge in order not to be caught, because if the teachers found out I am from section 8 I'm dead.

"Where's your badge?"

"H-Huh? I-I forgot it in my room."

He smirks upon hearing my answer.

"Are you sure? Or you intentionally took it off? You're from the lower section right?"

I badly wanted to hit his face because of the smile he's giving me but I stop myself. I don't want another trouble.

"Pang!"

I immediately turn around and saw Nack running towards our direction. When he saw the guy he was taken a back for a moment but came back to his senses again.

"Here's your book."

I handed him his book which he forgots in our room. He takes it then said his thanks.

"first section are the only one allowed in this vicinity how come he's here, Nack?"

Nack look at the guy who still has his cold stares at us.

"He just handed me my book. Don't take it seriously. And please keep it a secret from the teachers."

The Wave guy fixes his glasses using his middle finger which gives us the f-sign and that made Nack lose his temper.

"Stop your bullshits, Nack. When did we get close?"

After saying that he look at me and started to walk out of the room he even bump my shoulder.

"Who's that?"

"Wave. He's the most annoying kid in the classroom."

"You're classmates? So he's in the first section too then what's with his attitude. He's rude."

He shakes his head as if he's losing his temper again just thinking about that Wave guy.

"Don't get involve with him again okay?"

I just nod. After talking to him I immediately run to our room, when I came in the flying whiteboard eraser welcomed me.

"Where are you from, Pang?!"

I touches my head where the eraser hitted.

"Just went to the restroom, Sir."

"You're in the restroom for an hour? What did you do? Take a dump?!"

My classmates laugh because of that. I take my seat and just look outside. Haist. I am not really a good kid when it comes to studying and just the fact that I am admitted to this school is out of pure luck. Everyone here is so competitive especially these days because the placement test will be next week. While me? I just enjoy playing, too bad I don't have too many friends because they keeping theirselves busy in their studies.

When the bell rang I immediately stood up.

"Where are you going?!"

I look at teacher raising his eyebrow on me.

"Did you forget that that was the bell for the first section only? Go back here."

I rolled my eyes upon realizing that. Damn those rules of them, it's unfair! Totally unfair! But what can we do? It's no other than to follow.

"I promise myself to go up in the next placement test."

"How can you do that tho?"

I look at my classmates, they are all talking about how they are preparing for the examination. I decided to take a nap instead.

If you're lucky enough you can be in the gifted class, where you can enjoy the best of the best facilities. But why would I bother thinking about it? When in the first place I knew I'm no special. Tsk.

_________