Asino Rito

Asino Rito is an OC I had for absolutely forever and is the most spoiled, bitchiest OC I have ever created and also the most I had actually ever seen.

Nicknames: None

Height: 4'6

Weight: 66 pounds/lbs

Blood Type: AB

Likes: Being Right, Winning.

Dislikes: Most People (I am not joking)

Personality: Asino..is a super mega bitch. She has no chill whatsoever and is always going to complain about something. It is either gonna be about how the 'peasants' are wasting air or the decor of the place or just the clothing of someone can tick her off. Even though she has a cruel personality she does surprisingly have one friend that person being a girl named Ezeria Cadenza and she actually managed to gain strong feeling for them which is why (I am gonna say their sexuality) they could have romantic interest for girls but then again she has interest for a butler she has named Shard and she usually treats him with lots of disrespect to hide that. Asino doesn't fight cause she already knows she cannot win a fight with pretty much anyone. Asino also hates perverts or lewd clothing or people in general and will never have sexual intercourse even if she's married and will most likely do adoption. If she was to be flustered (Which is difficult) she becomes a major big tsundere and won't mind hesitating to any longer talking to the person.

(Asino does bite)

  Asino was never in a actual ship before and also never had any strong bond besides these two people. Doing so is possible but is extremely difficult

[Reference picture is Mao Amatsuka from Gj-bu]