Not Hatted Anymore

Hello :) I wanted to thank all of you who had read, vote, and comment on my fanfict, it means the world to me. Also I wanted all you guys to know  that I love Eleanor and Danielle, but the story has it's purpose...that's why they aren't dating Louis and Liam. Enjoy :) - Mariana x.                                                             

                                           Chapter three:

                                       Not Hatted Anymore

When I entered the New York Palace, I saw a bunch of news reporters and paparazzi everywhere in the lobby. I ignore them, and they did too. At least I haven’t got to the news yet. I didn’t want to walk into , and ask for Harry’s room number, so I decided to walk all the way to the elevators as if I was a guest.

“Room number? Jen xo.” I typed

“513 :)”

I always have fun waiting for the elevator. I remember that I used to play with my parents to see which door would open first. I miss that…After a few minutes of waiting for an elevator to open, the right one did.

“Hey! I remember you!”

“Hi Niall, I’m Jennifer,” I smiled

“Thompson! Of course!” he added. He was wearing some beige trousers and a red polo shirt. His hairstyle looked a little bit hot, I must admit, “How are you? Going to see Harry?”

“Yup…Is he in his room?”

“Yeah! He’s nervous, poor curls!” he choked, “I’m going out, but make yourself at home!”

I said thanks, and took the elevator while he walked away. The door opened, once again another band member showed up. Liam. He was wearing some jeans and a wine-blue-colored plaid shirt. He looked at me and smiled.

“Hey bird,” He walked into the elevator

“Hey Liam,” I walked out

The door closed behind me, and I started searching for Harry’s room. Which way am I gonna go? Oh there we go! I suddenly remembered a video that Leila showed me…about One Direction actually. Leila, what would she think if I tell her that I’m about to get into Harry Styles’ hotel room? When I found the room, I hesitantly knocked. I could hear some voices in the inside. One was Harry’s; the other ones I didn’t recognized them. After a few seconds the door opened.

“Hello ma’am, please come in,” Louis offered

I smiled and got inside the messy room. The floor was covered with different tennis shoes, t-shirts, jeans, movie cases, jackets, and hats. It smelled like a mixture between Calvin Klein’s ‘Eternity’ lotion, and ‘Axe’ deodorant. Typical teenage boy room. Harry was standing beside one of the beds. He smiled at me and realized that the room was a complete mess, so he started cleaning up asking Zayn to help him. I turned to see one of the coffee tables; it was filled with a huge pile of ‘Up All Night’ signed albums, and a weird plastic pigeon on top of them.

Louis grabbed the pigeon, and started ventriloquism, “Hi, my name is Kevin, and I’m One Direction’s leader!”

I started laughing and Louis did too. He started to kiss ‘Kevin’ and Zayn playfully threw him a pillow but accidentally broke a lamp that was at a night stand beside me.

“Zayn!” Louis shouted

“Zayn!” Harry did too

“Zayn!” I said to join them. They all laughed