Part Two- Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A few hours after Elsa had thawed Arendelle...

Elsa was gliding through her personal garden, alone. It was filled with colourful blooms, jade grass and prim bushes. At the end of the garden was an oak two seater bench, located underneath a twisted willow tree. Elsa adored her garden, but it wasn't quite right...

"It's too hot," Elsa declared. Her arms floated to the sky, and her own personal flurry filled the garden. Within seconds, the once emerald garden was transformed into a winter wonderland.

"Much better Crystal," a voice murmered in her ear.

"Hello Jack," Elsa grinned, not turning round. "You've got to stop greeting me like this."

"Where's the fun in greeting you normally? Queen Elsa of Arendelle," Jack crossed in front of Elsa and bowed formally. He took Elsa's hand with one swift move and kissed it deeply.

"Jack!" Elsa shrieked. She swatted his head playfully, and Jack stood up straight, a mischevious twinkle in his eye.

"I'm not officialy restored anyway, the ceremony's in three days," Elsa corrected.

"Ah, I apologise, My Lady," Jack joked. He locked Elsa's hand with his, and they made their way over to the bench.

"So... you technically don't have to be a sensible Queen yet?" Jack questioned nonchalantly, but gazing into Elsa's azure eyes intensly.

"Technically no," Elsa giggled, looking into her lap shyly. "Why?"

"Well... Do you wanna build a snowman?" Jack suggested smoothly.

"Sure," Elsa agreed, butterflies soaring in her stomach.

***

After a couple hours, there was a petite snowman which looked like a feminine Olaf in the middle of the garden... and lipstick marks on Jack's lips.

"You have a little something on your lips..." Elsa mumbled, blushing furiously. Jack quickly rubbed his mouth on his sleeve, his sky blue eyes sparkling.

"So, what should we name it?" Jack wondered, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"I think it should be a her," Elsa informed.

"Okay, so Crystal?"

"Snowflake?"

"Snowdrop?"

"How about Eira? It means snow," Elsa recommended.

"Perfect!" Jack accepted. "Like you..." he thought.

"You think I'm perfect?" Elsa interrogated, her face lit up.

"Oh shoot, I said that out loud!" Jack realised, his face burning.

"It's okay, I think you're pretty perfect too," Elsa confessed, smiling timidly. Jack's heart glowed.

"Okay, Eira," Elsa addressed the snow lady, striding over to her. "Let's give you some life."

She placed her hands lightly on Eira's head, concentrating hard. Suddenly, Elsa felt the snow lady stir.

"HI, I'M EIRA AND I LIKE WARM HUGS!" Eira yelled excitedly.

"Here," Elsa twirled her hand over Eira's head, and a miniature snow cloud burst over Eira's head.

"YAY!" Eira squealed.

"Hey Elsa! What's going on-" Olaf was chomping on an apple but suddenly stopped short when he saw Eira. His stick hand dropped the half-eaten apple onto the frosty grass.

"HI!" Eira greeted, chuckling.

"You're just like me..." Olaf whispered. "AND I LOVE IT!" he declared, ecstatic.

"Do you like warm hugs?" Eira asked.

"I DO LIKE WARM HUGS!" Olaf cheered.

"ME TOO, LET'S HUG!" Eira proclaimed. Olaf ran towards Eira and their skinny little arms wrapped around each others non-existent necks. They waddled off together out of the garden, hand in hand, their snow clouds merging. There was a moments silence as Elsa and Jack took in what had just happened.

"Well, I can pretty confidently say... that was adorable," Elsa stated, beaming.

"Yeah..." Jack agreed absent mindedly with a confused expression plastered on his face; he was still trying to work out the previous events. Elsa caught sight of this, and stifled a laugh with her hand.