Date Disaster and Home, Evil Home

Mal's Pov Chad and I sat at a table, in a beautiful gazebo. I can't believe I got I managed to get this all done before the end of school. This is amazing. Chad complimented, causing me to smile. Would you like a hot orderge? I asked Chad.

I fed one to Chad, and he smiled at me. I smiled hoping he likes it.

Mmm, this is the best thing I've ever tasted. Chad said, chewing his food.

So you like it? I asked.

I more than like it. Chad said, leaning over to grab another, he was really close to my face. I double like it.

I'm glad you like it. I said, smiling as wide as I could.

We don't get time to be just us anymore. Chad said.

Yeah. I said, agreeing with Chad.

I missed you. Chad said playing with my blond hair. I smiled even more, if that even possible. Do you have any napkins?

I do, yeah I actually packed some. I stowed them away- I cut myself off when I noticed my spellbook in Chad's hands.

What's this? Chad asked.

I just through that in there super last minute, y-you know, in case it rained. I stuttered. Then Chad started flipping through the pages.

Speed reading spell. Hair spell. Chad read, then looking at me. Cooking spell. He did not look happy. And here I was giving props for fitting in, for doing your best! Chad yelled. I remember what Lily and Evie said. If you don't stop there will be problems when Chad finds out you are still using your spellbook. Lily's voice rings in my head. Lily is right. You need to stop using your spellbook Mal. Evie's voice rings in my head.

Take this back moment in time, return iy-reverse it? I said forgetting the spell I was trying to do. Chad finally seemed to realize what's going on.

Are you trying to spell me?! Chad yelled.

Chad, it's been hard for me! I yelled back.

Yeah! Well, some things are hard! Do you think learning to be a King or soon to be King has been easy for me?! Chad asked.

No- I was cut off.

I thought we were doing this together! Chad screamed. That's when I finally stood up. Tears welling in my eyes.

Chad, we are in this together! I argued my voice cracking.

But we're not! This isn't the Isle of the lost, Mal! Chad yelled. I paused for a minute. He's right, it's the isle, it's Auradon.

Believe me, I know that! I said. Chad, I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, I'm not one of those ladies of the court, I'm a big fake. I gestured to my hair. This is fake.

I-

Take this feast, aussumptious meal, turn into what is real. I recited. The big feast once lied out became a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk. This is who I really am. I state walking away, trying not to cry.

Mal. Chad said trying to grab my arm.

No. I said walking away. The last thing I heard was, Peanut butter and jelly is my favorite!

Then I ran to my room.

_________________

I stood in my dorm room, crying. I had my purple leather outfit on, and I was ready.

I started too poking holes into a box, then I completely broke down.

I don't belong here. I said sobbing. I walked over to the cage that held mine and Lily's mother. I put her in the small box I had poked holes into. Let's blow this popiscle stand. I grabbed my bag, then I when off.

_____________

I drove the scooter Chad got me to the edge of Auradon. I looked back at the Isle, then I thought about Lily. She'll be fine, though she's happy here. I pulled out my spellbook, and flipped through pages, looking for the right spell I was looking for.

Noble Steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere. I read, closing my spellbook. Please work.

I drove off and it worked, I was driving on the ocean. As I came closer to the barrier, I got more excited. I'll finally be home.

I drove through the barrier, and down the rugged streets of the Isle. When I did stop, I noticed a poster on Chad and I. The words Good Girl written across it.

I tour the poster down, crumbling it up in my hands. I drove to the old place I slept at here. It feels so different being here after I've in Auradon for six months. Dare I say, I liked it.

I came across my old home, and I parked the scooter under something. I got off of the scooter, looking around a little. Smirking to myself, I grabbed a rock and threw it at the sign that read: danger, flying rocks. Once I hit the sign the metal gate opened, I walked up the stairs, taking on the excitement.

Home, evil home. I whispered to myself

Lily's pov I was with Ben. I felt a sharp pain go through my chest. Ouch! I shouted holding my chest in pain. Lil! What's wrong? Evie asked. Ben had a worried look on his face. E. W We need to find Mal! I'll explain on the way. Just trust me on this! I said now my chest burning. Evie and I ran to our room. What's going on Lil? Evie asked. You know how Mal's been acting so weird today? I asked. Yeah. Evie said. She misses home she misses the Isle! I explained.

You don't think? Evie trails off. I bet Chad found out that Mal was using her spellbook and they had a fight! We have to hurry and stop her E! I said. We ran faster. I open the door and run in with Evie. Mal are you here?! I called. M!? Are you here!? E shouts. I looked over at Mal's bed. No. I said trembling in tears. Wha.. No... Evie said horrified. M M Mal. I start to break down. Evie held me as I cried. She was not only Mal's best friend. She was my best friend as well. So we will share the same pain. We sat on her bed crying. We were so happy we didn't even see it! We didn't see how much stress she was under! She was under so much stress of being the Lady of the Court for Chad! But with Ben, they love me for their Lady of the Court! I cried. This is all my fault! I wasn't a good sister! I wasn't a good twin sister! I shouted with tears rolling down my cheeks. How could we be so blind! Evie sobs. I looked at the picture of us last year when Ben sang did I mention to me. I stood up and rubbed my bloodshot eyes. We need to tell Ben and Chad. I sniffed. You're right. Let's go. Evie sniffed. We got up and ran out of the room.