•Chapter 1

chapter 1- torodoki siblings

"Welcome! you're all here for a reason! to enroll into U.A!"
I ignored Present Mic knowing that i knew what the test would be, knowing our father told us ahead of time.

"if you pass this test you'll be enrolled into the school and put into different courses, depending on your score and quirk~"  All the courses showed on the screen "the hero course.." I whispered to my self as i finally started to pay attention

"Oi shit head! shut up some of us are trying to pay attention!" I jumped at the sudden attention from a hot headed hedgehog "well maybe if you  were actually paying attention instead of yelling at the green haired boy you wouldn't have heard me~"
The green haired boy jumped and started panicking "A-ah Kachann i'm sure she didn't mean that! haha right..."
  "Kachann huh? what a cute name for such an angry boy" i snorted at his name and could feel the heat radiating off his body "shut up! that's no-" he was interrupted by present mic "the test starts in 10 minutes! make your way outside and be ready to start!"

—-
"die!" i yelled to myself as i some how managed to take down the robots with the help of my little brother Shouto "how's your body doing? is it over heating?" he asked clearly worried
"i should be able to use my quirk without over heating my body for the whole test~" I assured him that I was fine and continued with the test. "I'm just worried about the hot headed dude over there."
I pointed at 'Kachann' as he was angrily yelling at people and robots, i actually felt bad for the things. "Die you fucking  idiots!" I heard as explosions came out of his palms and onto the robots "his quirk is so cool~"

——
the end of the test was interesting , the plain looking boy with freckles destroyed his whole arm for a girl that could make things float, even though the robot was worth zero  points i'm sure he has a lot of points with how powerful his quirk was. it was really similar to All Might! and i mean..very... similar...

——
"(y/n). our results came in." Shouto said outside my room door "really! aren't you excited! I hope we made it in! gimmie!" I snatched my results and jumped on my bed hastily opening the envelope."

"A-All might !?" I gasped as a hologram of all might emerged from the letter

"Hello young (Y/N) ! I am here to tell you some great news! you have been accepted into U.A! we're sure you'll make a good superhero! now i'm sure you're wondering how they got the number one hero to make a bunch of individual holograms for every student who didn't get accepted or did get accepted into U.A-" I giggled as i could tell he was tired of speaking multiple times
"well i have decided to work at U.A! yes that's right! i am going to be a teacher at this wonderful school! i can't wait to see you teach you (Y/N) Torodoki! please fill out all the info sheets that came with the envelope!"

All Might laughed and soon his hologram disappeared "Shouto! Shouto!" I ran out my room and towards his. "I got accepted! Shouto!!!"

"Ah- (Y/N)-" he huffed at the sudden hug i gave him "i got accepted too- i'm really happy." he said in a monotone voice "ehe i cant wait- i mean we got in because of father- but we still worked hard~ i can't wait to see who's in our class~"

______________
"ah this is such a big school.." a feminine voice at the door said "at least i'm early..~" I turned and saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes sigh and walk towards my desk
"hello! i'm uraraka ochako! my quirk is Zero Gravity~ i can make anything i touch with my finger tips float!"
"ah your quirk sounds interesting ochako- chan! my name is (y/n) torodoki and my qui-" i was interrupted by ochako

"wait! torodoki ?! like the same last name as the pro hero endeavor! wait are you his daughter ?!" i quickly put my hand over her mouth "ah- yes both me and my little brother shouto, are his kids- we really don't get a long though.. anyways! my quirk is fire manipulation ! i can start a fire and make it do what i want."
i made a small flame appear on my head and "watch this." i smiled a bit and made the flame look like a smaller version of ochako "woah..~ that's so cool! i bet it's very powerful!" i smiled "ah yes it is~"