ℱᴀᴍɪʟʏ ℬᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ

Name: Delilah De Luca.

Sexuality: Pansexual, no ships.
Ships will be based on purely chemistry.
Ships will also not be pre–planned, prior to our characters interacting.

Age: Thirty–five.
Age can range easily depending on SL's.

Nationality: Polish–Italian

Location: Sicily, Italy; Warsaw, Poland
Location can also vary depending on our SL.

Family:
Daughter: Valentina Kowalczyk.
Husband: Daniel Kowalczyk.
Father: Thomas De Luca.
Mother: Grace De Luca.
Brothers: Dylan De Luca and Baptiste De Luca.
Cousins: Fritz Lombardi and Cèline Lombardi

ACTORS:
DELILAH: Rosie Huntington Whitely.
VALENTINA: Taylor Hill
DANIEL: Jon Kortajarena
THOMAS: Sean O'pry
GRACE: Magdalena Frackowiak
DYLAN: Adrian Sahores
BAPTISTE: Arthur Gosse
FRITZ: Baptise Radufe
CÈLINE: Elsa Hosk

Themes:

This is not incorporated within her backstory, but I will elaborate below.

Violence. 

Due to her involvement within the Mafia, she can grow extremely violent under the necessary circumstances. Her actions including the use of guns, knives and of course using her powers of body manipulation.

Drugs.

The De Luca family is one of the biggest drug cartels in Italy. Along with assassination jobs, they are heavy within the underground drug dealing industry worldwide. 

Family

Family plays a major role within her day to day lifestyle. After the tragic ending of her mother, she assures to not treat her children in such a way to the extent that they want her dead. Delilah is willing to go to any extent to protect her family, whether it be small extremities or bigger extremities. 

Backstory:

Delilah was born on 17 July 1984, daughter to Thomas and Grace De Luca— making her the youngest of her siblings.  Delilah was born in Sicily, Italy Delilah grew up living a luxurious lifestyle as an only child to a rich and independent, debonair and criminal father and perfectionist and family oriented mother. Their family was one of the wealthiest families living in Italy– they did just about anything to illegally get their money, extortions, assassinations, bank heists, absolutely anything. It definitely was not their last resort in life, in fact they were all highly educated intellectuals– they did it for the thrill, it brought the family together, the entire family. Pressure was put on the prepubescent girl through out her entire childhood, striving to be nothing but the best– to be absolute perfection and nothing other than that.

She did exactly that, she strived her best to prove to her parents that she was the more superior of their children. Her manipulation, and eloquence in getting crucial pieces of information out of absolutely anyone at just the tender age of twelve was impeccable– and her parents took notice of that. Between her brothers and her two cousins, they each had a special ability;

Dylan and Dylan, her eldest brother's, were absolute womanizers. They could get any woman they wanted to, no matter what class, race– absolutely anyone. Their job was to get with politicians wives, and threaten to expose them to their husbands unless they provided them with a bribery, for their silence.

Fritz, her cousin on her dads side was an excellent at gambling. He never lost a game in his life. Whether he was gambling at casino's or in the illegal underground alley's he always won. Recently, he had gotten into the activity of underground dog fights, and pulled in even more money to the family.

Finally, Delilah and Cèline. The prized possessions of the family, mainly because they were women, and the youngest and most naìve. Everyone saw them as hopeless romantics, but deep down, they were thieves, pickpocketers. Watches, necklaces– anything of value was worth stealing, and selling for money. That was all fun and games, until Delilah hit a legal age. She found more money in sleeping around with prosperous business men, whose wives were too old, prude and boring to satisfy their everlasting need for sexual satisfaction. Except, she wouldn't go as far as having sex with them. She'd drug them before anything went further, collected her money, and remained in bed with them until the next morning, so it seemed as if they actually had done something. She wouldn't go so low to sell her body, so, she thought smart and quick.

On the night of her seventeenth birthday, Delilah had somehow managed to get as far as sex with her childhood love interest– Daniel. She had always fancied him, since they hit thirteen, herself and Daniel having an on and off love affair throughout their team years. Until July seventeenth, during her large and extravagant birthday celebration, they snuck up into her room and spent a wonderful night together in eachothers arms. In that moment, they both knew they were eternally bound together. A few weeks later, Delilah began to fall ill, morning sickness, nausea. . . she knew exactly what was wrong. She went to the two people who she could trust, first Cèline and then her father. Surprisingly, they weren't upset, the expected it to happen, just not so soon.

Months later a series of important events occured, Delilah gave life to a beautiful baby girl, Valentina De Luca, and Daniel became part of the family, moving in with the De Luca's.