eighty nine

chelsea: z.

zion: c.

chelsea: are you busy tonight?

zion: im never busy if
it includes you

chelsea: i have to talk to you

zion: woah

zion: you're scaring me

chelsea: im scaring myself too

zion: tell me now

chelsea: i cant

zion: you're pregnant?

chelsea: ZION

chelsea: NO

zion: sorry i had to ask

chelsea: when can i see you?

zion: now? anytime tbh

chelsea: okay im coming over

zion: yes m'am

- - -

"So what is it?" Zion fell onto the couch. "Because you kind of scared me."

I groaned and sat down, "Okay, don't say anything. This has been eating me up for months and I never knew what it was but now I do. So please just hush."

Zion nodded and sat up, pulling me closer to him and laying his head on my lap causing my heart to beat faster than before which I didn't even realize it was possible.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now tell me." He laughed and stared at the ceiling fan.

"No, I'm inlove with you Zion. I have never felt this way towards someone so I never knew what it was but now I do. I know that you're somebody I can't stay away from, I don't want to stay away from. Im inlove with you Kuwonu and you don't have to say anything or feel the same but I can't keep acting like I don't have these sort of feelings for you."

I watched as a huge smile grew on his face. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "Finally."

He kissed me, and that's when I knew. I knew he was truly the person I was inlove with. Why it took me so long to realize? I have no idea.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that. I'm so crazy about you Chelsea, you have no idea."

- - -

THE FUCKING END

this last chapter LITERALLy sucked but this story is too damn long so it has to end.

thank you for putting up w me for this long and still reading, yall truly are the best

yalls comments killed me so keep commenting

im working on a new story bout noah centineo bc im a white mans whore and that man is FINE so he currently has my heart until further notice

so you guys can call me MRS CENTINEO 🤪