What is slender mans forest?

Yugi's POV

Where walking home. With the our four head and Heba's one body. We did hear something like other feet steps. And talking. Witch is werid because we are the only ones who are awake. Or are we the only ones awake. But Aiko started to sing to past the time away.

" There's a war inside my head. Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken. So I called this therapist.And she said, "Girl, you can't be fixed just take this."

Aiko: I'm only singing this. 

" I'm tired of trying to be normal. I'm always over-thinking. I'm driving myself crazy.So what if I'm fucking crazy?"

" And I don't need your quick fix.I don't want your prescriptions. Just 'cause you say I'm crazy.So what if I'm fucking crazy? Yeah, I'm gonna show you."

" Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath. Yeah, I'm gonna show you.I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you.Mental out my brain, bat shit, go insane. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you."

" I've been searching city streets. Trying to find the missing piece like you said. And I searched hard only to find. There's not a single thing that's wrong with my mind."

" Yeah, I'm tired of tryna be normal. I'm always over-thinking.Driving myself crazy. So what if I'm fucking crazy?"

" And I don't need your quick fix. I don't want your prescriptions. Just 'cause you say I'm crazy. So what if I'm fucking crazy? "

" I'm gonna show you."

" Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you.Mental out my brain, bat shit, go insane. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you."

" Crazy, crazy, yeah I'm gonna show you. Crazy, crazy, yeah I'm gonna show you. Crazy, crazy. Yeah."

" Tired of tryna be normal. I'm driving myself crazy." 

" And I don't need your quick fix. I don't want your prescriptions. Just 'cause you say I'm crazy. So what if I'm fucking crazy?"

" Yeah, I'm gonna show you."

" Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. Mental out my brain, bat shit, go insane. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I'm gonna show you."

We all clapped.

~ At home ~

" Ok, then. Want to change your targets now or later?" Aiko asked us

" NOW!" we all yelled Aiko laughed then we walked to the room. When we go there. Aiko took off the old one. And we hanged the new ones. " Nice there dripping blood." Aiko said we just rolled our eyes. Then went to our rooms so we can wash off the blood. Also so we can go to bed.

~ The next day ~

Ok we did the same thing we do all day. Wake up. Get dresset. Have breakfest. Do to school. We did the first three. We are walking to school right now. Talking about the same things. 

~ At school ~

We walked in class and there was Ryou. " Hey Ryou." we all said

" Hey guys."

" Wait Yugi I think your going to be happy." Aiko said

" What is it?" I asked

" Were going to have a school trip next week." she said

" YES, AND IT'S FRIDAY." I yelled 

" It is also in the forest." Aiko said and she also looked happy about that.

~ To the end of the school day by Ticci Toby ~

We are walking home. This time looking around. So we don't have to go threw that again like last time.

~ At home ~

"Well I'm going to tran." Aiko said then went to the room and I agian I went to my room. To do anything. But I got bored so I went where Aiko was. And she was shotting that wifes head we got yesterday. " Hey Aiko." I said then she stopped shotting. " Oh, hey Yugi. What do you want?" she asked " I got bored."

" Ok, but you also want to know about the trip where going on?" she said

" Yup, you said where going to the woods?"

" Yes where going camping. But where not sleeping in tents. You can say we might be going to a boot camp."

" Ok what forest are we going to?"

" People call it slender mans forest."

" Why do they call it that?"

" They call it the slenders man forest because, one person said they went into that forest with there four friends. And they saw a tall man with no face. He had a suit on. And the man also had three people next to him. One with a mask that only covers his mouth. One with a white mask. And last with one had a black mask and a red frawn. And those four people killed her friends." Aiko explained

" Do you think people will go in the forest?" I asked

" Maybe? Well I think so because four classes will be going. Counting our class that's five."

" How long will we be there?"

" 3 or four 4 weeks."

" YES, I CAN'T WAIT." I yelled Aiko rolleds her eyes then we went back to shoting. And I grabbed a knife. ( Aiko: And what I'm I doing with my life).