Kissing in the Rain

"It's gonna be sunny today, Y/N," Hobi said excitedly, holding your hand tightly. "We can finally film the music video!"

"Oh, so that's where we're going," you teased, squeezing his hand in return. "It's in the city, right?"

Hobi nodded, pressing his face up against the window like a little kid and making you giggle. He loved your laugh, and tried to spark one as often as possible. "When are we going to be there..."

"Don't ask me," you pouted. "I only found out where 'there' is like two seconds ago." He poked your cheek, and you pretended to bite his finger.

When you arrived, the street was empty; Big Hit had made sure that nobody would be in the way of the filming. The two of you got right to it, bodies moving fluidly in sync as you filmed the dance sections, laughing and teasing each other both on and off camera, until it came to the last scene.

You felt a little sad at the sudden end to your experience, but the director warned that a storm was coming, so you had to finish quickly. "Okay, this is the scene where Hoseok gives Y/N the necklace, I want an innocent, childish image on this one. And... rolling!"

Hobi walked up to you shyly, tapping you on the arm, and you turned around, looking at him under lowered eyelashes. The last ray of sun glinted off his hair and the slim golden chain as he silently offered you a delicate heart-shaped locket. You raised your arm slowly, slowly, like you had been told, and picked the locket up out of his hand, staring into his eyes as your lips curved gently into a lovely smile.

His eyes were warm and rich like chocolate, and you could feel the contentment radiating from Hobi as you pulled him into a hug, burying your head in his chest with your heart beating quickly as he wrapped his arms around you.

"And... cut! That's a wrap, folks. Let's get out of here before the storm hits," the director instructed, and employees began to scurry around as the two of you parted, smiling sheepishly.

"So... that's it, huh?" you murmured, and Hobi nodded glumly as thunder rumbled, growing rapidly nearer.

"I hope we get to do some stages together, though. I'm gonna miss you." He sounded so genuinely sad, you pulled him into another hug as the rain started to fall and scampering employees hurried to cover expensive electronic equipment.

"Me too," you whispered into his chest, and Hobi relaxed. You started to pull away, thinking he was ending the hug, but then he swung you up, bridal style, and began to dance with you, spinning you around as the rain fell on the two of you. You danced together, smiling with pure joy, hair wet and tangled, soaked to the skin, your high heels kicked off and him making goofy faces before he suddenly dropped you into a dip.

Your heart pounded as Hobi's face hovered above you, smile fading, and you blinked hard as rain fell into your eyes. But as soon as your eyes were shut, you felt him kiss you softly, sweetly on the lips. You melted into it, innocent as it was, just enjoying the connection as the water ran down your cheeks and people shouted at each other over the drumming rain.

You stood there, Hobi and you, staring at each other in the rain, each realizing they would really, truly miss the other. You wanted to stay by each other's sides forever, laughing and talking and dreaming and dancing.

And kissing in the rain.