F I V E

Today was the day, the last of them were coming and for a lot of the family it was the most important of them.

Elliana was outside playing when a black Subaru pulled up the dirt road, Elli turned her attention to the car waiting to see what would happen next while everyone else piled outside.

She ran towards her parents and hid behind Emmett's leg.

                                  The car door opened and first stepped a largely built man with black hair and a serious expression, fixing his watch and cufflink he moved to the side to allow the rest to exit the vehicle, next a blonde woman with perfect features and great posture she pulled down her skirt, sighed and stood next         to the man.

The others stood in awe at how beautiful they were and waited to see the others, next another man more boyish looking than the other he had ruffled looking hair and looked younger than the other two.

it was a while before the last man exited the car he was a handsome man to say the least he had stern look that rested on his face which made him even more handsome, he closed the door and walked towards the others.

a moment of silence between the two groups occurred for a minute before Carlisle stepped forward offering a hand to the first man to exit the car.

"Welcome, my name is Carlisle and this is my family" he said gesturing to the people behind him, the man took his hand with great pleasure.

"apologies for our lateness in arrival my sister Rebekah, was taking her precious time in getting ready for our journey, my name is Elijah my younger brothers, Niklaus and Kol and then my sister Rebekah" he looked annoyed with his sister but she shook it off with a scoff.

"oh it's fine, we were expecting you even later because of how far you had to travel" Edward jumped in with a bit of a laugh. They didn't find it funny, in fact they thought it was quite odd.

"Anyway this is my daughter, Renesmee"
The Family gasped, Kol snarled and Klaus stepped in front of his family.

"what is the meaning of this?" he asked

"please just, hear us out, my daughter she's mortal i promise, you can hear the blood in her veins just.listen." Bella pleaded.

Elijah stepped forward in gesture for Renesmee to go to him, she walked towards him as he knelt down she did her thing and showed the others then walked back to Bella and Edward she looked towards her 'sister' and gave her a devilish smirk.

"I would like to talk to the other girl" Elijah spoke. he looked towards Elliana who was hiding behind Emmett at this point watching the ordeal.

"your other daughter" he said

" She is not our daughter" Edward spat, Klaus scoffed at his words.

Emmett turned towards Elli "go ahead" she was wary but did and as she did she could feel Edwards stares burning in the back of her head.

"Hello dear, what's your name?" Elijah said, he smiled at the girl from what Renesmee had showed him he would have thought that Elliana was the devil itself, but he knew that place was taken by his brother.

"Elliana Cullen" She smiled sweetly. "Would you mind showing me as well?" Elijah asked he felt a bond over the girl, he felt protective.

Elli nodded and took his hands in hers, she closed her eyes focusing on what she wanted to do and she showed him everything that had happened in last few weeks.

The rest of his family watched in awe it was more angelic and more slowed than her sisters Klaus stared in amazement.

He found her so beautiful her brown eyes so big and mesmerising he was no longer focused on the world around him but only on her she had yet to look at him but he knew she was beautiful just from the small glimpse he got while his brother got all of the attention.

"How beautiful, i pity you darling" Elijah said she nodded and went towards the rest of the family. Rebekah was next.

"You're very pretty" Elliana whispered to her, Rebekah blushed at the comment and whispered back "So are you dear" she then did the same to her and then to Kol leaving Klaus as the last.

For some reason Elliana felt intimidated by this man he was tall muscular and held a firm look on his face at all times.

Elliana was now in front of him and took a slight breath in Klaus then Knelt down so that he was on Elliana's level.

And at that moment as they looked at each other it was a connection but for some odd reason they both shook it off.

But everyone around them knew that Something big was coming and it wasn't just the volturi.

++++

EDITED

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Jeez, I'M BACK BITCHES
lol i took a huge break but i'm back and i have anitehr chater waiting so hopefully it will be finished by the end of today

x- Taylah