How are we going to get out of here

There speaking trig. I'm lazy. Torture involved. If you really like Clarke don't take some parts of this to heart it's just my opinion.

Tavia's POV

All I see is darkness...

Where's Clarke , Madi , Ares, Ceres, and Artemis ...

Everything hurts...

My head, my neck , my wrists, everything...

As I finally manage to retain some sight I see metal lots of metal like the drop ship Clarke told use about. There's also lot of technology. Where am I? Then a see a human sized bundled in the corner. As I start to make my way over to it I only get so far till my arm and gets yanked back and both my feet slip out from under me. I'm chained to wall... fun. When I fell it didn't make a lot of noise upside of being my size and pretty malnourished. But it had stirred the bundle across the room I'm guess is Madi. "Big sister" I whisper shout in trigedasleng. I call out to her a few more times before her eyes finally open. "Where am I"  she asks understanding I called to her in trig. "I don't know"I reply. "I do know we have been taken captive and by the looks of it where not trusted" I say holding up my chained wrist and ankles. "They were smart not to trust us"she replies looking around the room in a mixture of awe and disgust. "'No images past this point'" she reads from the top of the door. I just now take in what the room actually look at the room. It's not very big neither are we, smaller than the second floor of the dropship, it has double doors about 16 feet away from us, were on opposite side of each other so we can stare at each other but we can't reach each other, there's a desk in the middle with broken pieces of tech in it that I would like to fix( I wanted her to take after raven to so she loves technology and  fixing things) and I also just realized there where two cages in the left corner farthest away from us. "Ceres, Artemis" I call out to them it takes a few seconds but then I hear two small whimpers/growls from each of then not liking the situation either. "Well at least we know there safe" I hear Madi say. " Where's Clarke we need her" I hear her say a few moments later. I silently roll my eyes, don't get me wrong I'm grateful that she saved and raised me and stuff but she isn't my favorite person and she always  babied us never thought we could fend for ourselves more so when we started having panic/memory attacks. "We need to figure out how get out of here ourselves I'm not waiting for Clarke " I say with a slight growl.

"What's wrong with..." but mid sentence she's cut of by the door opening and people coming in. "Ah your finally awake wasn't sure if you where going to wake up for a minute" announces a man s he crouches down in between the gap between us. He's about 5'11 around his mid 40s, long dirty blond hair icy cold eyes that look insane . I look over at Madi out of the corner of my eye and I know the look she's giving me. Don't speak, keep eye contact,don't react, remain blank. So that's what I do I'm young but I'm not dumb enough to give him safaction for his mocking. So I sit up straight and make eye contact and school my face blank. He stares at us for a few moments before standing to his full height. "So where did y'all come from exactly" he asks. Silence. "Ok how many are there of your people. More silence. You can tell by the way he starts speaking he's annoyed " I'm going to ask you one more time before I make you talk how many are there of your people what are your weapons ". More silence. I look over at Madi, her face is completely blank but I can tell by her body language is she's anxious. "Ok you forced me to do this" he speaks into his radio and calls for people. While he waits for people he continues to stare at as me at me then Madi  which is getting more unnerving. Finally the door opens a two people walk in  with bag. "You really should have complied when you had the chance, but since you didn't let's have fun". He sneers.

If you don't like torture don't read. Also like there rest of my writings. Read at your own risk.

He walks over to the bags that have already been opened for him looking through them , while the two people come over and tighten our chains till we're all the way against the wall our arm/wrist restraints pulling our hands above our heads and our legs slightly spread while our legs  while our ankles and wrist pressed up against the uncontrollable steel wall. "You two know what to do, don't kill them just persuade them to speak, ill be back in a hour leave them pretty". He said before he walked out. Both of the men share looks after he's gone obviously enjoying that they were pick for this job and nobody else was. In one swift move they have slipped some kind of collar on to us. They go over to the bags and grab a simple dagger. "Ok this should t hurt to much" I think to myself. They come up to us "he's right they are very pretty want to mess them up a bit"? The guy by Madi asks. "I thought you would never ask" my guy says. The guy near me walks over to me and rips off my whole right pant leg. "This should be fun " he says with a sinistergrin and with that he take the dagger and drags it down my leg, I can hardly hold back my groans of pain as he does it over and over againto both legs. I look over at Madi to see them doing the same thing with her. They do this for awhile now cutting in to our legs , arms , and stomachs. All I can register is pain but I somehow manage to keep my face completely impassive and my screams done. I'm dizzy from blood loss but stand tall."you want to tell us where you came from sweetheart he says running his hand over the new scars on my left side I almost scream but manage not to as I gather up the salvia in my mouth and spit it in his face. He take a step back , shooked. "I would t have just done that" he then takes the dagger and drags it from my left eyebrow down my nose and across my mouth and keeps doing it multiple time I can see Madi pulling against her restraints as he grabs a lighter and runs it across all my cut finally making me scream and I don't stop. I finally stop,when he stops. "You little girls ready to talk yet" we remain quite. He looks angry as he pulls out a remote. Then he push's the botton and the worst pain ever goes though my body. I'm not able think this is nothing like the other pain this is unbearable. It doesn't help that I'm getting electrocuted even more with the electricity running through the steel wall into me. My body shook uncontrollably, I couldn't even hear my screams. I could register faintly Madi getting electrocuted too. When they finally stopped my body sagged against the wall I was so tired but knew I couldn't go to sleep, I hadn't even registered that I had started crying. Pain it was still so bad as I look around and see a the blood I've lost that's all over the floor my wounds are bleeding profusely and are all red and swelling. The all need stitches . I look over at Madi she doesn't look bad but she's still bleeding. As I start to get my hearing back I just realized that the leader guy was back. "Let's send their people a message unite the older one. They do as told "where going to let her go but to make it more entertaining" he grabs a gun and shots her in the leg the wound from the dagger being hit in the process blood splattering everywhere,Madi screams out . Take her out to release her and the wolves were keeping the little one. As Madi struggles they knock her out and Ceres and Artemis to and dragging them out. "Now that their gone how about I talk with" he says.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while my school started a few weeks ago and that's very stressful. I will probably only be posting on the weekend possibly the weekdays but most likely not. I might post tomorrow. This took forever to write . I hope you enjoyed it message me if you have any opinions for next chapter or criticism but be nice guys . Next chapter will probably be the group I'll get tp the bunker later, tell me if you have a specific character or characters POV you would like to see. I might be starting a book about what'd she grew up with spacekru. Bye for,now. Bye loves!