its just another fight.

The next morning I wake and pick out my clothes which is the outfit above. I then walked into the bathroom and lock the door after me and I got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. Who have I even become? I think to myself. I shrugged and got into the shower. I got out and changed into my outfit and put my stuff in my bag. I then walked out of my room and Ian walks out also. We then leave and get to the building. I walked out and went in and bumped into Courtney. I'm so sorry! I say. It's fine but just be careful! Courtney says. Sorry! I say and walked to my gaming desk. Then came Courtney who was still mad at me. She pushed me our of my chair and she punched me in the face and then kicked me but I just smiled and shrugged and got up and dusted myself off. She was about to come at me but lasercorn held her back while sohinki and wes comforting me. Wes got up and handed me a starburst. Want one? He asked. Sure! I say and he handed me a red one and I unwrapped it and ate it. Sohinki helped me up and lightly pulled me out of the room. Kara! Sohinki says. What? I asked him. Will you be my girlfriend? Sohinki asked. Yes I would love to! I say smiling and hugged him and kissed his cheek and we walked back into the room. Ian ans Anthony came in seconds later. Sis you alright? Ian asked me. I'm alright! I say and shrugged again. Are you really though? Ian asked me again. Yea I'm good! I say. Courtney then came over. Kara I'm really sorry I don't know what got into me! She says. It's fine! I say and hug her and she hugged me back. She started crying. What's wrong? I asked her. I feel like a bad friend! Courtney says. Don't it's not your fault in the first place it's mine! I say and hugged her again. We made up and we're cool friends again. Me and Ian later went home. To be continued.