The day my wife left me for a beluga whale

Liam Payne sat on a rocking chair. His long grey beard cascading to the floor and his white hair tied up in a bun so glorious. His two grandchildren sat on the floor. Christopher was watching tv and Chrissy was reading a book about animals. Suddenly she turned the page and Liam caught sight of what was on that page. He felt himself start to cry.
"Chrissy my dear...can you put that away." A tear cascaded down his cheek and landed with a splash on the floor.
The two children looked up at their grandfather. They felt sympathetic for him. For he was old and alone with no one to hold.
More tears fell from Liam's eyes. "I'm going to go." He stood up from his chair and walked slowly to his room. His room was dark as night except a small window which only gave a small beam of light that he positioned to land right on his framed picture of her.
"Oh Silvia." Liam sighed. The day he lost her the only thing on his mind.

~memory~
"Honey! Hurry! We're gonna miss the boat!" Liam and his new wife were going on a cruise to the Arctic. They had a lot of luggage and Liam was dragging all of it.
Once they got on the boat they found their room and decided to go explore. They went to the pool and swam for a good long while and then the to the zip line! It was a hella good time for the both of them! Liam watched her with loving eyes as she watched the ocean. When they went to the gift shop Liam even bought her a stuffed beluga whale as they were her favorite of all the whales.
"Having fun Silvia?" He asked her and he hugged her.
"The time of my life, liam!"
The boat jilted suddenly!! They went flying! There was panic! Fear! Evacuation!
"We seems to have crashed..." said the caption over the intercom. "I would say don't panic...but you wimpy land folk are going to panic anyway so I'm just going to let you."
Everywhere there was screaming, chaos, madness, and panic! Liam grabbed Silvia and held her tight.
"We have to get off the boat, Sil!"
"We do! But how?"
An icy wind came by and Liam opened the umbrella he had gotten at the gift shop and like Marry fucking Poppins they flew away from the messy chaotic scene. When they landed they saw that they were on top of a icy snow mountain. All around them was white and the wind was blowing and stinging their cheeks.
"Hold On to me Silvia!" Liam lifted his girl onto his back and walked them down the mountain. They saw nothing but snow and ice and a penguin.
"Liam look!" Behold! A perfect and conveniently placed cabin sitting on the side of the mountain. They walked to the little house and knocked. When the door opened a strange creature was on the other side.
"Greetings travelers.." the creature had a deep voice. So deep he appears to be growling when he spoke.
"Hello kind sir! I'm liam and this is my wife Silvia and we were just swept off our crashed cruise boat Marry Poppins style by a gust of wind and ended up near your conveniently placed cabin home. Mind if we step in and warm up? We have no idea where we are."
The creature let them in and lit a fire for them.
"I am Polarguin. Half polar bear half penguin. Welcome to my humble abode!" The creature did a bow. And yes...you could see...he looked almost like a centaur only his top half was the torso and body of a penguin and his bottom half was the buff fluffy legs of a polar bear.
"It's lovely to meet you, Mr, Polarguin sir!" Said liam. They drank hot chocolate and talked until it was time for sleep. Mr. Polarguin offered them a room to sleep in.
Liam was awoken in the morning to the door being opened and Mr. Polarguin stood in the doorway.
"Breakfast" said the creature. When Liam walked out of the room he saw his wife sitting eating a snow cone by the fire. She looked tired and kept yawning and yawning. Liam took his lemon flavored snow cone (at least he hoped it was lemon) and sat next to her. She was quiet. Like she was thinking.
"Today we should go find the boat or at least the passengers so we can devise a plan to leave this place and go back home.
"Umm liam...I think...I think I'd rather stay here. You can go tho! Don't let me stop you."
"But Silvia you have to come to! I won't just leave you here all alone!" She looked up from her bowel of water.
"I won't be alone liam! You see...never mind. It's not important."
"Anything that comes from your mouth is important to me, Silvia." Then all was quiet.
Later Liam decided to go have a look around and see if he could fine anyone. Then suddenly he spotted the boat and everyone!
"Silvia! Come quick! I found them!" He said running to the cabin. He grabbed his wife and ran outside dragging her by her hand. It was glorious! Liam had never felt so happy except when he was marrying Silvia.
"Liam..." she said quietly. Liam ignored her and continued dragging her towards the boat. "Li.." still no answer or change in his behavior. Finally she was fed up. She ripped her hand away from Liam and shouted, "LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" He turned to her.
"Yes my love?" She looked at her feet.
"I'm not going with you liam. I'm staying here."
"Why would you do that Silvia? This arctic wasteland? You want to stay here?"
"I'm sorry liam...I have to stay." Liam grabbed onto her hand in grief. How could she want to stay here. "Why Silvia? Why do you HAVE to stay? This place...isn't home." Liam looked down at the snow.
"Last night...I was taking a walk alone on The icy beach. I saw him...he was sitting on the beach and he was...breathtaking. We talked...he's funny."
"Who?"
"His name is Daryl...Liam...I..." she pulled her hand away from Liam and turned away solemnly. "I love him."
"WHAT!? SILVIA! who?! Who do you love!?" She gestured for liam to follow her. She lead him to a small arctic beach and in the water he saw a beautiful majestic white beluga whale. He was jumping and singing the song of his people. And Liam saw the look on Silvia's face. This was the handsome stranger she had spoke of.
"Last night I saw him, liam. It was like fireworks went off in my heart and I knew...I know that he's the one I'm meant for." She looked away again.
"Silvia..." the majestic whale swam up to the shore and Silvia ran to him and sat next to him. She put her hand on his fin. "Silvia how could you!?" Tears filled Liam's eyes and spilled over his cheeks.
"Run away with me Silvia!" Said the whale. His Spanish accent filled Liam's ears. How could liam compete with a Spanish accent. The whale jumped into the sea and Silvia walked over to the water. "NO! Silvia! Don't do this! We love each other...I love you."
She turned to the boy with frozen tear stains on his cheeks. Liam watched as she slipped of her diamond wedding ring and gently placed it in the snow.
"I'm sorry Liam. Goodbye. I hope we meet again someday." She jumped onto the back of the beluga and they both swam off. Liam ran to the edge of the sea and fell to his knees crying out for her. Crying her name and cursing the beluga who stole his wife. He took his silver wedding band off his finger and threw it as hard as he could into the ocean.
"SILVIAAAAAA!!!!" He sobbed, his tears splashing in the water. He couldn't breath. He wanted to freeze to death. He wanted his wife to hold him but she was gone. She had left Liam's side but never would she leave his heart.
THE END