Beginning

Yn POV
I'm Yn Faith Brown I'm 17 years old and in the 12 grade so is my older brother Cj he is 18, he started school late so... yeah lol. I have dark brown eyes, Black curly hair, and I'm (whatever your race is)
I also have a sister by my dad name Kim that's my step moms daughter my step mom is Christina Milian

As I am eating breakfast I'm texting me and my brother close friend Jacob Latimore.

Jacobisballin: Hey Y/N/N

Ynisbadbitch: Hey dumbass

Jacobisballin: Why I got to be all that?

Ynisbadbitch: Boy what you want?

Jacobisballin: I was wondering if you and Cj wanna come to my party tonight, my parents out of town, it starts at 9pm.

Ynisbadbitch: Yeah we'll be there gtg peace

Jacobisballin: bye

My bro Cj came in

Cj: OK I'm ready to go I have to see my boo.

Yn: Ugh Eww

My best friend Zendaya is dating my brother... gross, it disgust me. I can never have friends, my brother and his goofy ass friends always have to get with them.

Cj: (laughs) Don't be mad

Yn: Never that sweetie.

Cj: Whateva come on.

We left and drove to school.

Cj POV
Hey sup I'm Cj as Christopher Maurice Brown Jr but I like Cj. Me and my sis on our way to school only one more year, yes I started school @ 6 years old, me and Yn mom was careless, I'm also captain of the football team I always put them niggas at our school in check about my girl z and my sister, please know I don't play that shit.

Cj: Aye baby (kisses Zendaya)

Yn: Eww in public really.

she walked away we laughed then my homie Jacob walked up to us.

Cj: So Jacob would the party be lit asf?

Jacob: That was a dumb ass question, yes it gon be lit.

Zendaya: Yeah, cause remember the little girl?

Me and Zendaya started busting out laughing.

Jacob: I did not see her.

Zendaya: I can't believe your parents letting your nasty ass have this party.

Jacob was having sex with his little fuck buddy Maya, he was also baby sitting at the same time. The poor girl came in seeing Jacob eating Maya out, his mama came home and beat his ass, like literally fought the nigga.

Jacob: Whateva just be there tonight.

Cj: We will nigga, you ain't my father.

Jacob: I'll whoop your ass like you my son.

Cj: Try it then.

Me and Jacob was play fighting a lil, but our first class bell rang, time for class.

Zendaya: Come on babe, you can't be missing class.

Me and Jacob stopped and we all headed to first period.

like comment and vote