Prologue

"I can't take it anymore Justin, it's over"
"You know what, great! Finally I'm free"

3 weeks later:
"Hey Tay, wanna hangout?" I said over the phone,
"Sure, Starbucks?"
"You know it, great I will see you in 5"

I entered Starbucks, trying to find Taylor. I see her wave her hand and I go towards her table. I put my bag on the seat next to me.
"Hi I'd like a Chocolate Frappuccino please,"Taylor says
Tears start coming down my cheeks, remembering that, that was Justins favourite drink. I remind myself that it's best to forget about Justin and move on with my life. But I just can't it's like a part of him is with me.
"And what would you like, the girl asked?"
"A Strawberry Frappuccino please,"
"Of course,"
As we grab our drinks and go back to our table I feel a bit nauseous. I take a few sips from my drinks then run towards the washrooms. I enter the washroom and go in the first stall available, and as soon as my face is aligned with the toilet I get on my knees and throw up. I try to stand and walk towards the sink. I wash my face and then carry myself out of the bathroom I take a few steps and I fell. Everything went black.

"Where am I?"
"You're at the hospital" Taylor said
"What happened?"
"You fainted, and were waiting for the doctor to tell us why,"
"Oh, Swift can you get me a glass of water?"
"Sure Sel," before she could leave to get me water, the doctor enters. Taylor waits to here what was wrong with me.
"Congratulations, Miss Gomez!"
"Congratulations, I don't understand,"
"Is she ok?" Taylor asks, worried about me
"She's fine, may I speak to Miss Gomez alone?" The doctor asks looking at Taylor, and Taylor leaves.
"Miss Gomez..."
"What happened is something wrong with me? Am I ok?"
"There is nothing wrong with you, .... Miss Gomez... you're pregnant! And I'm surprised you don't know, I mean your 3 weeks pregnant!"
"What? How is that possible?" I asked surprised
"Well when a man and a woman get together and-,"
"I, I know..." I said looking disgusted, he started talking about all these options I had but every word he said was blurry. I couldn't hear him properly or see him. I blacked out... again. The doctor said it's normal and gave me some drugs.
Taylor drove me home, and I couldn't keep it to myself anymore, and Taylor is my best friend.
"I'm pregnant," I blurted out, she pulled over
"And you tell me now??? OMG!!! I'm sooo happy for you"
"Well don't be too happy, it's.... its Justins"