Chapter 2

"Naruto slow down!!" I said as he dragged me around town. "Oh sorry about that I'm just so excited to show you the best place in town!" He said with a big grin on his face. I sighed and we began to walk. We ended up in a ramen shop. "This is the best food in town??" I asked tilting my head. He nodded his head fiercely while chowing down on ramen.

Since I have never had ramen I was afraid to try it. I slowly split my chopsticks in half and put them in my bowl. I picked up some of the noodles and sniffed them. Then I put them in my mouth. It tasted amazing. I ate my bowl and gave it to the owner. I looked at Naruto to see he had eaten fifteen. I gasped and my eyes went wide.

"Let's take you back to your apartment." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me back to my apartment. I opened the door and sighed when I saw that the rest of team seven wasn't in my house anymore. I collapsed on the couch and saw Naruto walk through the door. "Don't you have to go home and rest?" I said tilting my head slightly.

He looked at me "Oh yeah." He said stupidly. I chuckled. "I'll see you tomorrow Kazumi!" He said with a wide grin then shut and locked the door. The sun had gone almost all the way down so I got ready for bed. I put on some pajama shorts and a t-shirt. I hoped in my bed and fell asleep.

                                                                             (NEXT DAY)

I shot up sweating and crying. My dreams just seem to get worse and worse, maybe I do need a therapist. I wiped off a tear falling from my emerald orb and hopped out of bed. I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my long, coal black, wavy, hair. I dressed up in my ninja outfit and put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked into my kitchen and made an omelet.

I was just about to eat until I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and went over to the door and opened it revealing a ninja. "Are you Araki, Kazumi?" He asked. "Yes, I am," I said casually. "Lord Third wishes to see you immediately." He explained. I nodded my head and he left. I ate my breakfast and drank my water. I grabbed my keys, turned the lights off, and left locking the door behind me.

I walked down the streets' of Konoha admiring the scenery. I walked faster so I could get to the Hokage tower. I made it up to his office and knocked. "Come in." I heard. I walked through the door. and bowed. "You asked of my presence, sir?" I said continuing to bow. "Yes I did, I need to test your powers to see if you are worthy enough to become a genin or go to the academy." He said in a serious manner.

"Understood sir," I said and stood up. "Come on in." He said plainly. I looked towards the door and saw Kakashi come in. He looked at me then to Lord Hokage. "You called for me sir?" He said bowing. "Yes, I want you to spar with Kazumi, and test her ability." He said plainly. "Yes, Lord Third." He said bowing. "Your both dismissed." He said and we both left.

"So Kakashi where will we spar?" I asked excitedly "At the training grounds." He said not even bothering to look at me. I looked in front of me and saw a clearing. I walked out a little farther than him and stood in a battle stance. "You ready?" He asked, putting his guard up. I nodded my head and ran at him.

I went to kick him but he dodged, then I swiftly swung my leg at his legs and almost made him trip but he dodged that as well. I then jumped up and landed on his head. "Light style, emotion trigger," I said quietly. He tried to move but he was too late I touched his forehead and he stopped moving. What I did was send him through all his negative memories.