Scout x reader

Back off

I slowly walked up to the RED base. Or my new home. My (H/C) (H/L) hair blew in the wind. My (E/C) eyes where behind my sun glasses shielding them from the sand that blew in my face. A heavy bag was strapped onto my back. It was filled with the normal things I would need. Clothes, weapons, ammo, hair stuff, ect. Before I knew it I was in front of the base. 'Wow, time flys when your thinking,' I said in my head. I walked in the base. at fisrt it was silent. But all good things must come to an end.

"YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR MEN," Someone screamed. I walked over to where the yelling was comeing from. "THE NEW RECRUTE WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE AND YOUR ALL STANDING AROUND LIKE A BUNCH OF SISSY LITLE SCHOOL GIRLS." The man that was yelling had an oversized helmet blocking his eyes. In front of him where many guys in uniform. None of them had noticed I was in the door way. I cleared my throat to get there attention. All of them looked over at me. "You must be the newbie," the man in front of me said more calmly. I nodded. "Glider (L/N) reporting."

"Sweet, we got a chick on the team" the younger boy said. I asumed he was a scout. "SHUT IT MAGGOT." I jumped at the sudden out burst. "Sniper, Show Glider to her room." Sniper walked up to me. "Hello, right lest go," He said. You could tell he was Australian by his acsent. We walked down a large hall. Each door had a symbol of class to show who's room it was. We came to a door with wing's for the symbol. "Here you go sheila." I smiled seting my bag down on the bed. "Thanks."

We talked while I unpacked my things. "Yo what sup," Scout said from the door. Sniper groaned and so did I. "Anyway how you seddleing in girly." He tried to place a hand on my shoulder but I quickly grabbed my pistol and aimed at him. "Don't call me that and dont touch me," I growled. "Woah, ok calm down and put the gun down," Scout said fear in his voice.

"All RED team members report to the training ground." Sniper looked at me with a smile. "Looks like Soilder want to see what you can do." I smiled and we walked to the training ground.

~At training~

"Alright Glider, since we're seeing what skills you have, and since I'm feeling nice, I'll let you choose who you fight," Soldier said with me in front of him. I looked at the group. "Hmm. Scout, Sniper, Spy, Heavy, and medic." I walked in grabbing my weapons and geting ready.

"Training begins in 3..2..1." The team ran at me. I simply smirked and jump up in the air, fireing the two pistols in my hands. I managed to bring Heavy and medic. I took cover on top of a building. I took sniper down and spy as well. Know it was just me and scout. I jumped down and put myself out in the open.

~ the others watching ~

"Dang she's good," Demo said while watching. They then saw her put herself out in the open. "Vhat iz she doing," Medic said. "She's making a move that involves guts that for sure. She's nuts."

~ Back to you ~

I listened closely. Then I turned to see scout. "Hold it. Hand on hand no weapons." He dropped his gun and kicked it away. I smiled and threw my pistols. He ran at me. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped to where I was behind him. I threw him to the ground and put my foot on his back. "Do me a favor and back off. Your not the best. You need to grow up." I got off and walked out.

"Amazing, no one has been able to take down Scout," Soldier said. "Little girl tough," Heavy said. More complaments came in but I ignored them and kept walking.

Scouts p.o.v

She stormed out. I got up and dusted myself off. She was good, to tell the truth she was better then ..me. I walked out and followed her. "Hey wait up." She sped up and i ran after her. I grabbed her wrist. "Hey I just wanted to say... your really good. Better then any of us." She smiled. She then did something unexpected. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Your not to bad yourself." She left leaveing me bright red. I heard chuckling from behind me. I looked behind me and saw the guys. "Ooohhh Scout's got a girlfriend." I growled and ran off.

'''''''''

Hope you like it. Scouts one of my favorites.

Shea