Chapter 1: Meeting Connor

Today Hank was suppose to meet his new partner (Connor) but because of an incident in the past, he balled and went to Jimmy's bar.

~Connor's POV~

I couldn't find Lieutenant Anderson at the police station so I checked every bar until I came across him at the fifth bar.

~~JIMMY'S BAR/Third person~~

Connor scanned everyone's faces until he came across Hank faced down with a glass of Scotch Whisky in front of him.

Connor introduced himself in a calm manor. "Hello Lieutenant, My name is Connor, I'm an android sent by cyberlife. You was supposed to meet me at the police station today but you wasn't there. I was lucky to find you at the fifth bar."

"Mhm." Hank replied, however he didn't make any eye contact with Connor.

Connor's eye twitches. "I've just got a report of a homicide involving an deviant. Do you want to check it out?" He suggested.

"No I don't want to fucking check it out. Look! I came here for a reason and it's to stay away from fucking androids. Now fuck off. And leave me be." Hank yelled

"But my instructions simulate that I have to accompany you."

"I don't give a fuck about your instructions."

"Look, I think you should stop drinking and come with me. It would make life easier for both of us."

Hank ignored Connor continuing to drink his Scotch Whisky.

"Y'know what? I'll buy you one for the road. Bar tender? Same again please."

Hank looked and Connor, shocked with his words. He saw all of his facial features, realising how innocent he looked when asking for another drink. Hank got distracted and stared at Connor.

~Hank's POV~

When looked at Connor I realised how beautiful he was. I start staring at Connor even though I didn't realise it.

"Are you okay, Lieutenant?" Connor asked curiously.

"Uuhh... Y-Yeah. wonderful. You said homicide?"

"Correct, I can take you there if you'd like?"

"Oh, that'd be great." I downed my whisky and got up. I left the store and got in my car whilst Connor followed.

~Connor's POV~

There was an awkward silence in the car as Hank drove to the crime scene. I stared at Hank, analysis his face. Noticing how cute Hank can be.

After a few minutes we arrive at the crime scene.

"You wait here. I won't be long."

"My instructions is to accompany you, Lieutenant.."

"Listen, I don't give a fuck about your instructions. So shut the fuck up and you wait here.

~Third person~

Connor and Hank investigate the homicide of Carlos Ortiz. Hank find out that Connor can take samples through his mouth to know who's blood it belongs to. Connor finds the suspect and they taken him back to the station and question him. Hank wasn't get information out of the android so Connor questions him. He took a more aggressive approach but managed to get the information they needed. This grew Connor closer to Hank which he saw Connor in a way he couldn't describe.