How Mystman12 Acts Towards Everyone

Baldi: He is like Micah's favorite son. He does have loads of issues with him though.

Principal: He is like Micah's son. Even though Princi is like a son, Principal still has an obsession to call out on what somebody does, even if they end up being Micah himself.

Andrew: He is like Mystman's grandson. Fun and funny to hang out with.

Susan: She is like Mystman's daughter-in-law.

Playtime: She is like a fun daughter to him. They are just as close as she is with Baldi and Principal.

Bully: He is like a son to Mystman, even if he is a lot of trouble to Micah.

Gotta Sweep: A son to Mystman. A very weird one at that. Lol How does a broom become your son? Only if you are Mystman12 yourself! :D (... I have no life...)

ArtsAndCrafters: A son to Mystman. Very special boi to everyone. ^_^

Placeface: Son to Mystman. Lonely boi who needs more love. :'(

CloudyCopter: Son to Mystman. Very blowy boi who WILL get more attention.

Player: Son to Mystman. Very shy boi who Mystman helps a lot... sometimes.

Friend: Son to Mystman. Very stubborn boi, but Mystman still loves him. ^_^

Filename2: Like a brother to Mystman. They get along decent enough. ^_^

1st Prize: Like a cute robot son to Mystman. Hugs can get annoying, but Mystman still loves him with all his heart! ^_^

Viktor Strobovski: Complete enemies. They DESPISE each other's existences.

Mr. Mix: Just a nuisance to Micah.

Mr. Cleany-Clean: Just a nuisance. Maybe kinda cool with him.

Marzia: Micah is freaked out about her. (Has no arms and eats her victims with her stomach. No wonder why Micah is terrified of Her! lol)

Head Teacher: He only thinks of her as nuisance, and heartless compared to his special boi Principal.

Phonty-Phonograph: He likes its music, but doesn't dare mess with it. (It has to be wound up so it won't grow mechanical legs and attack by lowering sanity. OoF.)

Now, everyone's ages!(Micah's age is for real though!):

Mystman12: Damn, don't know his age! X(

Baldi: 30

Principal: 32

Filename2: 31

Playtime: 8

Bully: 11

Gotta Sweep: 35

ArtsAndCrafters: 12

1st Prize: Unknown

Andrew: 9

Player: 8

Friend: 9

Susan: 29

CloudyCopter: 18(male)

Placeface: 10

Viktor Strobovski: 36

Head Teacher: 28

Marzia: 25

Mr. Mix: 35

Mr. Cleany-Clean: Unknown

Phonty-Phonograph: Unknown

All these ages were made up by me. All besides Mystman12.