One

Yoongis' POV
It was a humid and gloomy afternoon, and a mint haired Yoongi was dashing across the street (mind you without the use of cross walks also dashing is a very subjective term it was more like walking at two miles per hour) into his entertainment company "BigHit".

As he stepped into the building he only had two thoughts on his mind; the first being the want to strip out of his sticky clothes, and the second was the need to finish his song "The Last" before Monday at 4:00 pm unless he wanted his head on a pike.

He took an elevator up to the top floor where his studio was. The best thing about being on the top floor is that it's secluded and only when he needs to turn something in would someone bother him.

It's a blessing and a curse.

Once he safely entered his studio he locked the door and slowly removed his clothes. He turns, naked as the day he was born, a boy younger than him staring back at him. In his left hand he was holding a syringe full of a blue liquid.

Yoongi jumped back and tried to unlock the door only to find it stuck like someone from the other side is holding it closed. Mentally cursing turns back around only to see that the boy advanced closer and is now toe to toe with him.

He puts his arm out to push the boy away only to have his cock grabbed so tightly that he sees stars (not the good ones).  Then a needle is stabbed in his pale unmarked neck  and emptied into his body. "Why are you doing this to me?" He questioned suddenly exhausted.

Jungkook whispered in Yoongi's ear "Because daddy we are meant to be together and someday you'll thank me,"  then Yoongi falls into a dreamless sleep
"I promise"

There it is my dolls the first chapter of Crazy Boys Wear Skirts.  I hoped you liked it
Also I actually got someone to edit this so show their account some love

p

enultimatekid

~idontwantyoutohurt