Introduction

Hello loves, hope your having a good day!

THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE WE START THE STORY
In a gang, the ranking is much like a wolf packs. They have an Alpha, Beta, and Third in command.
Axel’s gang:

- Alpha: Axel (obviously)
- Beta: Raphael
- Third in command: Mason

This is an LGBT+ writing.
This book will include as many LGBT relationships as possible. Why? Because I can.

The purpose of this work was not to please you, but to help you understand or to help accept either your friends, or yourself. This book was also made for entertainment purposes.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I will delete any negative comments if necessary.

If you see any grammatical errors please KINDLY point the slip-up out, or I will point my finger to the block and report button.

If you want to use my characters, please consult me about it on my MESSAGE BOARD...I don’t receive or respond to DMs.
Even then, give credit where credit is due!!!

(Put my username and the story in which the character belongs in) Any statements above this do not give you permission to use ANY of my content.

I spent time and effort to execute this story, so please enjoy, and feel free to comment, vote, follow and share as you go along.

And by all means, find some friends, make memories and have fun.
Again, don’t like it? Don’t read it. (I’m brutally honest)

*cough* Please love me. *cough*

The next part/chapter/thing will just be a rant and you don’t really need to read that if you don’t want to.

COPYRIGHT  COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT
I SWEAR TO GOD THE NEXT PERSON WHO STEALS MY WORK *pulls out knife*

I won’t do Q&A because 1, I don’t have time, and 2 because I’m lazy.

MATURE CONTENT:
CUSSING, MAY TRIGGER SOMEONE DUE TO CONTENT, Ummm, pretty sure that the descriptions hold all of the known events, however some characters have thoughts or fears that are triggering.

PLEASE, if you think there might even be 1% chance of this book setting you off, DON’T READ!!!

I do not in any way, shape or form promote abuse. National child abuse hotline: (1-800)422-4453

If you are suffering:
I am sorry that you are in pain. I’m not gonna say it gets better, because I don’t know that.

But I am here for you. (Help each other out in comment sections.) ♡♥️♡♥️♡♥️♡