Sorry

Taehyung POV

I woke up and getting ready to go work. I go to kitchen and saw Y/N serve my breakfast. After she serve my food . she start to walk away but i held her wrist.

Me: you not eating? * when i finished talking she already go inside room*

* i eat my breakfast and straight away go work*

Skipped

Taehyung I arrive home and saw Y/N and ha neul seat in living room

Me: Hello~

Y/N: hello..... * carried ha neul* you go and take a bath first... i will serve u food.

Me: alright~~~ * i can hear sadness in her voice*

* after i take a bath i seat on dining table*

Me: are u going to eat?

Y/N: no im full. * try to walk away but i held her hand*

Me: have a seat Y/N .. i need talk to you..

Y/N: * took a seat*

Me: Im sorry if i harsh to you Y/N. Ha neul is just baby... he dont know anything... we cant punish him just like that...

Y/N: * sigh* im sorry too... im just dont want ha neul to troublesome you ... i dont want you to pamper him so much..

Me: y/n.. * hold you hand* we need to give him a lot of attention and pamper him.. he needs it. i dont mind he troublesome me.. he my son... * smile*

Y/N: * smile* Thank you so much taehyung... you love him so much... even his real father not love him and care.

Me: * brush y/n cheeck* its okay. now im his real father. i will love him and you a lot. now lets eat with me. i dont want to eat without my wife .

Y/N: alright. * eat with taehyung*

............

Author:

Im sorry guys i always update late. my work is too much until i dont have time to update. but i will try to find time .
:(