b o o t y

I'll be staring a new fan fic soon so keep your peepers peeled 👀

◆◇◆◇

"Ah," Tyler's fingers clutched into fists, his hands pushed against the cold ceramic surface until his muscles gave in 

The boy plopped on the countertop panting, tears of pleasure in his eyes. After so much time apart Josh was still able to find all The right spots Tyler had. The boy didn't stay celibate, he has had multiple sex partners after Josh but none of them could be able to satisfy him the way Josh could. 

Tyler panted lightly, his rosy lips slightly open, cheek smushing against the pastel ceramic while Josh finger-fucked him into oblivion. Tyler could moan but he was feeling so tired that he decided just to close his eyes and enjoy this for once. Josh didn't seem to like the boy's silence.

"I get nothing, huh?" Josh yanked Tyler's head back, soft strands of hair in his soft grip

"Please," the boy uttered, his eyelids incredibly heavy 

"Please, what?" Josh growled, promptly biting down on Tyler's ear 

"Fuck me, sir." Tyler mewled

"We'll see about that," Josh let go of the brunet's hair and pinned him down harder by the spot between his shoulder blades "You want this?"

Tyler gasped audibly feeling something warm and pleasant push against him. The boy nodded, bottom lip captured by his teeth.

"Yes,  sir." 

"Then you gotta earn it,"Josh's hand landed against Tyler's butt for a harsh smack "Work for it."

Tyler obeyed, he backed into the pressure, feeling it stretch him out the further he went. Josh let out a low groan and smacked Tyler's ass again. It didn't feel very good but Tyler managed to go pretty far before the pain kicked in. The boy whimpered quietly, unpleasant tingling igniting inside of him. 

"Can't take it anymore, baby?" Josh asked in sarcastic but somehow soft voice, Tyler knew the man cared about him 

"It h-hurts," Tyler whimpered backing away defeated even if it didn't hurt that much

Josh reached into one of the drawers with one hand, Tyler gasped feeling his rear being covered in something slimy and very very cold. The only heat he felt was his own and Josh's, hard and pushing desperately against him. 

"Show how sorry you are," Josh's rough, slippery fingers worked rapidly inside the boy "Show daddy how pathetic you are."

Tyler nodded, his damp eyelashes squeezed tightly together as he slowly rolled his hips, Josh's cock pushing inside of him. A relieved groan was heard from the older man, he arched his back a bit, arms limp by his sides. Josh wasn't planning on doing anything, it was all up to Tyler how this was going to end. 

The younger boy started off slow, adjusting to Josh's girth. The more he wiggled his ass in front of the man the more desperate he got. It didn't go as deep as he wanted to, all the brunet wanted was to feel Josh's dick pushing against his prostate, destroying him in the process. 

"Please," Tyler writhed, desperate for more touch "I'm sorry, sir." 

"Are you now?" Josh thrust his hips ever so slightly, it was enough for Tyler's body to go pathetically limp

"Yes, I'm sorry, sir," The boy's knees wobbled "Fuck me, please." 

Josh grinned, Tyler felt the blunt pressure push against that one spot that made him see fireworks behind his eyelids. It was so overwhelming, after not being able to feel each other for so long, that Tyler came almost instantly. The moment Josh buried himself fully inside the boy, Tyler deflated like a balloon. 

"Ah, come on," Josh chuckled digging his fingers into Tyler's hair "Already?"

"Mhm," Tyler nodded, convulsion waves across his whole body

"You were pleading me to fuck you and now look," Josh thrust harder "You're done? Don't do me dirty like that."

"Please," Tyler choked out "Please,"

"Alright, kitten, daddy will make it quick for you," Josh smirked, he gripped Tyler's hips tighter as his thrusts deepened

"Yes-" Tyler sobbed, toes curling repeatedly

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" Josh slapped Tyler's ass, his other hand reached around the boy to grip his cum-dripping dick

"Yes- No," the boy panted, confused by his own mind, Josh's hand abused his already painfully sensitive erection "Fuck, just cum inside me."

Josh smirked again, he wanted this to last a little bit longer but didn't feel like having to drive Tyler to the ER because he had a heart attack. Would be pretty funny tho. Cause of death: this dick. God, please, I am such a lonely loser, where is this paragraph even going.

"Coming, baby," Josh groaned before releasing inside after doing a few sloppy thrusts

Tyler hummed in response, hotness spreading inside of him. It was more than orgasmic. Josh pressed his forehead against Tyler's back, the man's hair sticking to the back of his neck. Tyler laid there, halfway on the bathroom counter, sobbing from pleasure. 

"Are you okay?" Josh whispered against Tyler's skin

The younger boy nodded and managed to push his body up and stand up. Josh held the brunet's hand afraid that he'll fall at any moment. 

"I'm-" Tyler swallowed thickly, still overwhelmed "I'm okay."

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" Josh kissed the top of Tyler's head and helped him kick off his pants

The boy stepped into the shower willingly and even though there weren't enough towels for both of them, Josh stepped inside as well.

"So fragile," Josh's soapy fingers ran over the red bruises his fingers left on Tyler's hips

"Y-you're just reckless," Tyler muttered as he massaged the shampoo into his hair

"I'm sorry, flower," Josh said softly "I'll be more gentle."

"I can take it." Tyler scoffed and continued washing his hair

"I can't." the man smiled softly "I can't take seeing you hurt."

"Pussy," Tyler snickered

"Wow," the man shook his head with a chuckle "You haven't changed, haven't you?" 

"I have. A little bit." the brunet let out an airy laugh "Only for the better tho, I hope."