Unbreakable Chap 10. Part 2

The past 3 days all I've been doing lately is crying , shit like that gets to me , i called my Bro Rissa over shes a cool ass stud & i haven't talked to her lately so i invited her funny ass over along with 2 or 3 chicks to get shit off my mind , I called Kaitlin and asked her to stop by to get it popping and what not.

     It was around 6:00 and me and my nigga Rissa started setting up i brought out the old pool table from the garage , the hookah , and body shots. "Yo this party is finna be fiyaa" i looked at her chug the only bottle of fireball whiskey "DAMMN Rissa dont be the only one to drink it" she smirked and put the bottle back on the table.

         It was 7:00 and everyone started coming the music was blasted and i seen Kaitlin so i grabbed her hand and sat her on my lap "Justice what are you doing?" i looked at her lips and bit mines "Nothing Kaitlin im just admiring you" she smiled and started moving her butt on me ,that shit turned me on ,although there were like 30 - 50 females there she was the only one i wanted tonight. 

         I grabbed her hand turned her face and start kissing her ,playing with her tongue with my tongue, she didnt push me back so i grabbed her hand and walked her into my room slamming the door we just bounced off wall to wall kissing so i decided to take off her clothes. I threw her on the bed and took off my shirt and got on top of her ,i bit her lips and kissed everywhere on her body , she was already liking it before i got really into it , i kissed her pussy & licked it ,i started caressing her body then i took my finger and was boutta stick it in. 

 "JAY" i turned around and it was Jasmine standing there in tears, Kaitlin quickly grabbed the covers and wrapped them around her self "JAY REALLY JAY REALLY?" Jasmine kept saying , "JAY IM SORRY WHAT HAPPENED WITH JACOB SHOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED BUT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS FAKE ASF" 

        I just sat down , Kaitlin put on my white T-shirt "Who fake Jasmine?" Kaitlin stood up tieing her hair up , i juts thought to myself oh shit "YOUR FAKE KAITLIN BITCH I THOUGHT JAY WAS YOUR FRIEND YOU HAD MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR TRYING GET FUCKED BY MY GIRL?" 

        "Jasmine bitch your a hoe shut tf up already Jay doesnt deserve that who leaves someone like her for a NIGGA aint you suppose to be gay you confused ass bitch" Kaitlin put on her panties and shorts 

        I finally decided to say something before Jasmine could "Look im not about to have my bestfriend and my ex fight sooo..." she cut me off "OHH IM YOUR EX NOW JAY " ,

"Bitch you was my ex when i left your ass sitting in Olive Garden now get tf out who even let you in" 

        She walked towards Kaitlin , then Kaitlin squared up " you better bag back before you get beat tf up" 

        "You know what" ..Jasmine started "You better be lucky im pregnant just wait Kaitlin i got something for your ass" She finally walked out of the house and Kaitlin gave me a hug and apologized even though we both know it was my fault i shouldnt have came on to her we cuddled and slept threw the rest of the party.