She

I heard the keys rattle in the door and rolled over to pretend to be sleep. My door creaked open and I heard him walk in and his clothes began to hit the floor. I squeezed my thighs together feeling "she" get wetter from his scent.

"Baby" he whispered crawling into bed beside me. I stayed still and quiet smiling to myself in the dark. I felt his hand snake its way to the hem of my panties. I bit my lip so he wouldn't hear the moans that my mouth wanted to release. He came closer whispering again "mami" as he slid his hand inside of my panties making his way to my honey pot.

"She" was ready and I couldn't bite my lip anymore, the moans escaped. My lips parted and I could feel his smile against my bare shoulder.  I rolled over and through the moonlit room I could see his eyes staring through me. I smiled as he kissed my lips letting me know he missed me just as much as I missed him. "She" wanted him, shit I wanted him. He used his fingers to rub my pearl as our tongues danced in the dark with one another.

With his free hand he pulled my body closer, resting his manhood on my thigh as he continued to toy with "she". He removed his hand and i removed my panties. I could see that dimpled smile as I made my way back to him. He laid me on my back, making sure to kiss every inch of my chocolate skin.

He made his was to my ear and whispered "Daddy missed his Chocolate Gyal." I smiled and pulled him into a deep kiss causing his manhood to get harder and press against my opening. He was always into slow and steady but I had been anticipating his touch all night. I began to move my hips into him, moaning in between his kisses and he smiled againt my lips. "You missed me huh" he chuckles out.

I nodded my head yes, reaching down to grab his tool placing it at my opening. I heard him chuckle again, I couldnt take it anymore and whispered "please." Thats all it took, he slid his member into "she" as I hissed taking in every inch as he slowly stroked. I heard it that single word that every woman wanted to hear during sex..."Fuck."

I wasn't sure if I wanted him to make love to me or just plain out fuck me like a bitch he just met. I just needed him. He took long deep strokes causing me to gasp and moan louder with each one.  I could feel my body about to erupt and I know he felt it too, I pulled him to my lips kissing him as we rode out #1 of so many more to come. He smiled, and pulled himself from inside my honey pot and proceeded to clean my nectar with his tongue making sure not to leave any behind.

Just as he was about to enter me again, I flipped myself on top so that I could be in charge. I could sense his confusion, but continued tracing each tattoo with my tongue making my way to my prize. Before I began I reached over to flick on the lamp so that I could watch as I pleased him.

His eyes got wide as a smile spread across his face. I licked my lips as I stroked his manhood making sure to maintain eye contact. I slid my tongue down the shaft and watched as his lips parted letting me know I was doing my job correctly.

To be continued.....