Ryan Ross x Reader - You Are At The Top of my Lungs

Warning: Ryden is not real in this story (don't come @ me I cherish this ship with my whole heart)
Y/F/N = your first name
Y/M/N = your middle name
Y/L/N = your last name
Words: 2713

Life was tough ever since you moved in Chicago. University was great, but being away from your friends was torturing you. You left Las Vegas as soon as you graduated from high school, but the guys started a band named Panic! At The Disco. They were all amazing musicians.

You always tried to get to their shows, but the circumstances never allowed it. You really wanted to attend a concert of theirs, both because their music was awesome and because you were missing them.

The ones you missed the most were Brendon and Ryan. You were friends with Brendon since kindergarten. You met Ryan after the formation of the band, but you soon developed deep feelings for him, feelings you couldn't get over even after 3 years without him.

The phone rang. You picked it up. "Hello?" said a very familiar voice. You were processing the voice, until you realized. "No way! Could this be Brendon Boyd Urie from Panic! At The Disco?!" you mimicked a big fan. "Y/F/N
Y/M/N Y/L/N is this you?" he asked full of excitement.

"Yes!! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" you replied. "I missed you too! How's university?" he asked. "Great. How's the band doing? Pretty. Odd. huh?" you said, laughing at the reference you just made.

Brendon laughed as well. "About that, I have a little surprise for you. How's the Ryan thing going?" he asked. He was the first one to find out about your feelings for Ryan.

"Meh, could have been better. He never calls, he never mails me. I am afraid that he has forgotten about me, even as a friend" I said with a sad tone in my voice. "Don't worry about it. He does love you. It is just pretty hard to get him to admit it. Things will work out for the two of you, I promise", he comforted you. His words made you smile.

"Thank you for bearing with me talking about my feelings for Ryan, I don't know what I'd do without you" you said. "You can always talk to me about anything. And I kinda understand you. Ryan Ross is actually smoking hot" he said.

"Brendon!" you squealed. He laughed. "Sorry, I just missed teasing you. Now, guess who is coming to Chicago for the Pretty. Odd. tour!" he said. I gasped. "No way! Oh my god this is totally amazing! I am going to see you after such a long time!" I exclaimed.

"Guess what, we are staying at Chicago for two days after the concert. This means that we will have more time to spend together!" he said. "Are you kidding me?! That's perfect! I can't believe it! Oh my god Brendon you are the best!"

"Wait, there is more! You can have a free seat in the front row!" he said. "This couldn't be any better! Oh my god Brendon I love you so much!" you squealed again. "Anything for you, Y/M/N" he said. None of you liked being called by your middle names, but you enjoyed teasing each other. "Oh Boyd" you said, "so which venue is it where the concert is going to be held?"

"Uuhhh I don't remember, but I will email it to you later" he said. Brendon, always forgets things. "Okay" I replied. "Brendon get your fucking ass over here!", you heard Jon shouting through the phone. You laughed. Brendon sighed. "As you heard, I have to go".

"That's okay. Don't forget about the email" you said. "Okay. Goodbye Y/F/N" he replied. "Goodbye Brendon" you said, hanging up. This literally made your day.

~Timeskip to the day of the concert~

A mail arrived at your laptop. It was by Brendon. It said "Be behind the stage at 7. If they don't let you immediately, give them your full name. I will be there waiting for you". You closed your laptop, grabbed your backpack and your keys and walked out of your apartment. You locked the door and got out of the block.