𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

☼ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷:  

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟷:  

i know that being active on this account, and making stories on my original account while dealing with my real life is real hard so tag me after 10 hours so i'll be able to relax. if i won't reply after you tag me, please don't tag me again. i might doing my homework or writing my story when you tagged me so i didn't notice, and i'm sure it'll be super hard if i go to school on monday, tuesday, wednesday and so on and always busy as always.

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟸

short replies really make me bored so i tend not to reply them back as quickly as possible. it makes me feel that roleplaying with me is not fun nor exciting so i tend to think that if my roleplaying skills are bad enough to make yourself send me a short reply. (that means i usually have roleplaying anxiety, or writing story anxiety.) so please make your reply 3+ replies, if it's more than 3 lines then oh my god, i don't deserve you. ;')

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟹:

i accept bxb because i support lgbt+! so don't be shy if your making a boy form from this roleplay book, i'll gladly roleplay as top bias and make your oc get spoiled by your bias. and oh! i accept little space ocs, it makes me feel like i'm spoiling my lovelys (you) and your oc so don't be shy to make a little space form from this roleplay book!

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟺:

 i'm a little annoyed and a little mad that the oc you tagged me/make is really perfect. it's like that they all have everything (i'm sorry if i hurt you) so please make your character a little less perfect, it's really hard to roleplay with perfect characters because you have to obey the rules for them so the roleplay would be perfect. and it makes me stressed out, and i don't like being stressed out. 

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟻

i have strict rules! and when i say strict rules, means that it's not really important but you still have to obey my strict rules. you only have three warnings, if you break one of these rules three times! then i'll have to ask you to leave my roleplay book, and if you came back, don't worry, i have written all of the usernames so i won't forget it. i can't just publish a chapter where i write those usernames who are ban from my roleplay book, it's just...cruel. 

ʀᴜʟᴇ #𝟼

people always asked me if they can tag and of course, i always say yes but i'm just confused that yes you know the password but why are you asking me to tag when there is a rule i just wrote that you can tag? it's not really annoying though, i'm just confused that's all. anyway, yes, tagging ocs are allowed. and of course, you can ask me too if you can tag just in case if you forget since i have so many rules to write down. c: