Part 2

Aqua's POV

“We're here!” Zoelle says as we stood in front of a goddamn huge house.

“Woah—” Me and Izabel said in unison while admiring the beauty of Zoelle's house. I never thought she could live alone in a house this huge! “This, is a huge ass mansion! Are you okay by yourself living in a house like– this?!” I gasped.

“Well, it's okay for me to be alone here, I'm used to it. But if you guys want, you can visit and stay here anytime I guess.” Zoelle replied, as she tries to use the keys one by one to open the door. “So, lets go inside and start this sleepover!”

“Oh yeah, I forgot– me and Izabel didn't brought any pj's with us, since we just went with you from school..” I uttered, sadly.

“It's alright, there's a guest room here, pretty sure there's pj's in the closet.” Zoelle replied.

“Really? Woohoo let's go then!” I exclaimed, filled with energy to continue this day with this sleepover.

“Thanks for letting us use the pj's in the guest room Zoelle.” Izabel thanked her, looking in the mirror after she changed to pjs Zoelle lent us.

“No problem. Here, take a pillow.” Zoelle replied as she hands us one pillow each.

“Ooh, this is so fluffy!” Izabel exclaims as she continues to embrace the pillow. She's right though, never had a pillow this soft and fluffy before– “But what are we gonna use them for?”

Uh– what?

Obviously to sleep on it, what's she asking for anyways–

“Pillow fight!” Zoelle yelled.

“Oh no.” I muttered.

“Run!” Izabel yelled while holding her pillow for cover.

Oh well. “I'm gonna get you two!” I exclaimed while laughing and running.

Ah, I'm so full, the food was great and delicious!

Oh yeah, right. So basically after the pillow fight we got hungry, and was just supposed to order food, but Zoelle insisted to cook for dinner instead, so we just went with it and agreed.

“Wow im so full. Your cooking skills were so great Zoelle, glad we didn't decline on your offer to cook for us.” Izabel said, as a yawn escapes her mouth. “Let's go watch some movies, then go to sleep.” She added.

“I'm tired. I'll go sleep now.” Izabel replied, I also felt tired so I told the both of them. Zoelle then nodded as we head to our rooms to go to sleep.

“Well then, goodnight guys, remember there's school tomorrow so we have to wake up early.” Zoelle said as she walks towards the door and into her own room.

“Okay!” Aqua and Izabel said in unison, as we go fall asleep.               

Zoelle's POV

As this darned alarm clock rang again, I immediately got up with a groan and turned the heck out of it off, did a morning stretch and checked what time it is. Would ya look at that, I woke up early this time.

“Oh, it's 4 am. Better wake Aqua and Izabel now.” I thought while rubbing my eyes, I decided to head to the room where they slept.

But as I was walking towards there, something came into my mind again.

There's the rain; a feeling of comfort, a smile, but not just any ordinary smile, I don't know why, but it feels familiar, one that makes me think it's something I cherished so much. I don't understand, this never happened before though?