11

Chengcheng POV
I ended up at home, lying on the bed and staring at my messages from Y/N.

                                  Wechat
Y/N♡
Yoooo, r u free tmr afternoon like 12pm?
Do u wanna hang out?? Like go to a cafe or smt?
Seen

Y/N♡
Heyyyy ik ur online, just replyyy
Seen

                                                                            You
                                                             I'll check ltr

Y/N♡
Okiee

                   Y/N♡ has gone offline

So right now I don't really know what I should reply. Like I would love to go on a date, I mean hangout with her, but I have a tuition class in the afternoon. Which means I either pass my Mathematics this semester or I go on a date with my crush. Ughhh, I hate using my head to think.

                                 Wechat

                                                                            You
                                              Bruh, I need helppp

Minghao
Wassap

                                                                            You
        So, Y/N asked me if I wanted to hang out
              with her tmr but as uk I have tuition
                                            So what should I do?

Minghao
Bruh, is it not obvious enough. Of course u gotta go for the date u dumbo.

                                                                           You
                                                           Okay cool ty
                                                                          Seen

                                 Wechat

                                                                            You
                Yeah, I'm free. Where shall we meet

Y/N♡
At the cafe near our house, the one that sells the best mocha I've tasted in my life 😍

                                                                            You
                                                              Haha, okay

                  Y/N♡ has gone offline

Time skip to 2:58am (This is the time I'm writing this)

Hmmm... I wonder why Y/N asked me out? Why does she turn my heart on and off like this? It's not that I don't like it, but I'm starting to have a tiny heart problem.

I lose sleep at the thought of you and the morning is coming. As time passes I think of you more, your the biggest question mark in my life and ur mixing up my feelings. Oh my, what should I do? What should I do because I like you?

How about you, Y/N, is it hard to go to sleep because of me? Probably not. What do I do if you continuously make my heart flutter? I may be a bit clumsy, perhaps that's why I fell for you. (A/N: I'm cringing)

Wait... What if this is all a dream and she didn't ask me out?! "Ouch! " okay I probably shouldn't have pinched myself, yeah I'm just that extra.

Yeah, I should probably get to bed. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow and I don't want to look like a panda in front of Y/N.

Time skip to the next day 11:09am
Yes, I did set my alarm clock a few minutes before 11:11 because I wanted to wish for our "date" to go well. Extra, I know but I totally believe that this could change my life so waking up a few minutes earlier today won't kill me.

Tick* (11:11)
I wish that my date today will go well

Okay, now let's get ready. I feel like I could take longer to get ready than some girls, my shower took 30minutes. Which means I'm about to be late, oh crap.

I quickly rummage in my cupboard for some decent looking clothes and just ended up in a hoodie, it's actually 30°c outside so I'm about to melt in the sun later.

I sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me out of the house and to the café, which totally didn't help my melting situation. I checked my watch.

"11:57, pheww " I sighed in relief. I decided to head into the cafe and order a drink for myself first. I sat near the door so Y/N would be able to see me when she comes in.

After two minutes, Y/N walked into the café, she took a seat in front of me

"Sorry! I woke up a, little bit later than expected, hopefully I didn't make you wait too long. "

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "I don't think we've met. "

"What? " she looked confused

"Because I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that. " I gave her an innocent smile while she bursted out in laughter.

"Nice one. " she said as she walked over to the cashier to get a drink.

When she came back I decided to use one more pick up line on her.

"Y/N, are you a magician? Because when I look at you, everyone else disappears. " She looks a but dumbfounded and flustered, I love her reaction.

"I know I keep saying the same thing, but everything is my sincerity. I promise you. " Wait, what did I just say?!

"I'm sorry what? "

"Nothing. So what did u asked me out for? "

"Oh well we haven't hung out for awhile and isn't this what couples do? "

"Yeah, wait what? "

"Let's go somewhere after this. " she said as she put her hand over mine on the table.

"O-okay" gosh why did I stutter.

A/N:
Haii guyssss, thank you once again for reading this chapter, I really tried to make it longer and actually this IS the longest chapter I've written so far. Like I said previously, I'll try to update more frequently this week cuz I have a school break. Anyway, is anyone else hyped for today's Produce48 finale?