The beginning

Kai's POV

I was running in a jungle. Then heard a hissing sound, I stopped and looked around for the sound and then I saw a snake coming towards me. It was black with two purple stripes on it's back. I backed away but then I tripped and fell down and ended up sitting on the ground. I shook my head a bit and then looked at snake still coming closer. I held out my hand to make it stop, but it didn't. Instead, it jumped and slithered around my arm. It looked me in the eyes, and I felt a shiver going down my spine. I could not look away from its pitch black eyes, it was like it was staring into my soul. Then it bit my arm. I screamed. and everything went black.

I woke up in shock. With the traces of the nightmare still echoing in my head. "What was that?" I said to myself while looking around the room."I guess the others are already up." I got out of bed and got dressed in my gi and then went outside. I saw Jay and Nya talking at the front of the ship. I walked over to them. "Hey Kai! Good morning." Nya said. "Yeah. Good morning to you too. So what's happening today?" I responded "I don't know," Jay answered. "You look tired. Did something happen?" Nya asked and looked at me. "No! I just had a hard time sleeping." I quickly responded. "Was it a nightmare?" She asked me. "Yeah," I responded. "What was it about?" I looked at Jay, I started scratching my neck and answered. "I was running in a jungle and then a snake attacked me." "Oh! Well, that's weird." Nya responded. "Why would you have a dream like that?" "I don't know but I have a bad feeling about it," I answered. "Maybe we should ask Wu about it. He probably knows what it means." Jay suggested. "No, we should not bother him. It's probably nothing to worry about." I quickly responded. "Well, I'm going to take a walk to clear my head. I'll be back soon." And with that, I jumped off the bounty.

Ironically we happened to be flying over a jungle at that time. But even though my bad feeling grew stronger, I still took a walk. When I had been walking for a while I came to a lake with a very big tree standing on an island in the middle of the lake. It was so big that some of the roots were over the ground. It's tree top where so big that it was kinda dark by the bottom of the tree. I stopped to take a look at the tree. Then I heard a tree branch brake behind me. I turned around, looking for the source of the sound but was met with nothing. But before I had time to react I was hit in the head and fell unconscious.