Chapter 9

{The next day}

Dear Xavier,

So as I said I would tell you how these past 6 months have changed. When I got fired I didn't know what I was going to do until 3 days later an author called me wanting to publish my book!! He wanted to publish my freaking book!! I was so excited and shocked that I didn't know what to say. I was beyond happy. And then I thought of you. Could I tell the story of our life in front of people? Could I let them read what I've wrote? All the heartaches, all the pain, the love, the new start could I do it? And I decided I could. I told him yes. Thousands and thousands of people bought my book. They actually bought it!! I had a reading and told them everything. They asked questions, they told their own stories to me and they asked for so many autographs. 2 months ago I got an offer to be a writer at this huge company. When I got my first check from my book I was beyond happy. We moved into a big house where we met our neighbors. They had a daughter named Emma. Her and Ezra became best friends. And well as us parents we became inseparable I told them about everything they said that they read my books actually have two copies one for each of them. I didn't know if I can do this anymore I didn't know if I can push through and be myself again. But because of you and because of Ezra I am.  I'm becoming the person I want to be.

I also met someone at the company. His name is Dante. He's really sweet and loves Ezra and Ezra loves him. He knows about you. He know about everything. He's been there for me when I needed him. I know you would want me to move on and I'm trying to. We have now been dating for 4 months. He always comes by the house to check on us, eat dinner with us, take us out. He doesn't mind spending a night in our PJs watching Disney movies and eating popcorn. He actually came with me and Ezra to go visit your grave a few weeks ago. He's made these past months amazing and I think I'm learning to love again because of him. I love you still Xavier and I'm so glad I had the time I had with you. I will continue to write to you and read it everytime I come to visit you. But for now I'm saying goodbye because well I think it's time I truly move on from the pain. All because of you, Ezra and Dante I learned what love is. Thank you for making the time we had the best moments in my life. Thank you for giving me our daughter, And I will make damn sure she never forgets you. I love you.
Goodbye for now Xavier.

Love your, Allycia.