Chapter 1

Zane's POV

It's been four long months since Serene tackled Andrew through the portal leaving them stranded where ever they ended up. Lloyd hasn't been himself. He says he wants to be left alone and disappears during the day. He eventually returns to the school late at night.
Me and and my brothers have been curious to find out what he has been up to. Once we attempted to follow him but Jay gave us away and made Lloyd angry.
Our students have even started worrying about Lloyd. We have tried everything to get him to talk to us once again, but so far nothing has worked. But then something strange happens one day that has made us all suspicious about what the villains have been up to.

Jay's POV

It was a regular morning at the school. The students were arriving for class, Cole, Kai, Zane and I were getting ready to start the next lesson. Lloyd however was finally talking to Sensie Wu and Nya.
I walked into my class and looked at my students.
"Good morning class." I said.
"Morning Mr. Jay." the class returned.
"Today I will let you all ask me whatever question you all want."
One of the boys raised his hand.
"Yes, Brad."
"What happened to Ms. Serene? No one ever told us what happened. And Mr. Lloyd won't teach his class any more." stated Brad.
I sighed sadly. My class knew none of us wanted to talk about happened four months ago, but I suppose it was time they knew.
"Serene, in order to protect us all from the new evil, also known as Andrew, tackled him through a portal and left her key with Lloyd. She has no way back. The two of them are stuck in a dimension that we don't know how to get to." I answered.
"Have you and the other ninja tried to get to that dimension?" asked one of the girls.
"Yes we have. Loosing Serene is the reason Lloyd won't speak or teach his class."
I continued to answer questions about what happened that day for another hour or so until the bell ran.

Lloyd's POV

I was in the break room with Sensie Wu and Nya. The others had about a twenty minute break until the next class started. I watched as the four teachers filed into the room.
"Hello Lloyd." Zane said.
I didn't reply. I hadn't talked to them since Serene had been lost.
Jay was mad at Cole for stealing his pudding cup. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Kai behind me with a candy bar.
"Thought you might want something with sugar." he said.
I smiled a little and took the piece of candy.
"Have you guys heard the news?" asked Nya.
"There's trouble?" asked Jay.
"Danger?" asked Kai.
"A new menace?" asked Cole.
"Has Andrew returned?" asked Zane.
They waited for Nya's answer.
"No." she said.
"Aw!" they moaned.
"We got approved to go visit Borg Industries." said Nya. I zoned out for a few moments.
"Well you guys go have fun with that. I'm gonna stay here." I said.
They all looked at me shocked.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing it's just the first time you've talked to us for months." said Cole.
"Yea it's kinda surprising." said Jay.
I smiled a bit then walked out of the room. I watched as they loaded the bus and headed off towards new Ninjago City.

Me: that's right! I'm back! I've finally wrote chapter one.
Kai: PWN15 does not own us or Ninjago rebooted.
Lloyd: I miss Serene
Cole: don't we all Lloyd
Jay: THE GREEN NINJA HAS SPOKEN!
Zane: *face palm*
Me: anyways I will be changing some of the rebooted episodes obviously. Lloyd's not off getting awards. But most of it should stay the same. I have seen every single episode of this season.
Lloyd: she will not be updating every single day
Kai: PWN15 just wants the chapters to be awesome for you guys
Cole: also she's been having writers block
Zane: but she will try to update as much as possible
Jay: COMMENT! *turns towards me* there happy?
Me: *smiles* yes. Btw I have finished drivers ed. Just thought I should let you guys know. Well that's all for now.
Ninja: BYE!