🦋Chapter 1🦋

Raoul POV

Why am I here ?

I find myself at the funeral of Cynthia Rozen, the daughter of Duke Rozen. I only saw her twice, my parents wanted to arrange an engagement with her.

But I had no affection towards her, hating her selfish and rotten-spoiled side. If she would not be dead I would have in the future been her husband.

I should thank the person who killed her.

Half of Paris is here, the Duke wanted a grand burial for her "dear" daughter.

My big brother Philippe stands beside me with a frozen smile , he also wants to leave. But to keep a good picture of our family and out of politeness, we were obliged to come.

He just has to say his speech and it's over!

When he opened his mouth, something fell gently from the sky with a blinding light.

A girl?

Everyone prays believing that an angel has been sent to them.

Not being religious, I remain with my  mouth open shocked. It's not every day that we see someone falling from the sky with a light and especially in front of a church.

Turning around to see my brother's reaction, I see him admiring the little girl.

I thought my 13-year-old brother didn't like girls. But he's already engaged to Helen.

No one dares to touch her to wake her up. I even wonder how she can still sleep with the noise we made.

The Duke Rozen and his wife advance to her with an astonished look, and at that moment she opens her eyes.

Dreaming, looking at her lost look.

So cute...

- Stop!

A scream woke me up.

I hear her say that she agrees to be the adopted daughter of the Rozen.

Before we climb into the carriage, our eyes intersect.

-Raoul de Chagny I hear her whisper.

How does she know? Does she know me?

My heart beats faster and my face ignites not seeing my brother look at her the same way.

I look forward to seeing you again, after all there is a chance that you will be my futur bride  instead of Cynthia...

In another place...

-Idiot !!! Are you sick ? You could have done it quietly ! Look, now everyone is thinking that she's not human ! Plus she was sleeping, do you really think it's nice to wake up in an unknown place ? Shouts a beautiful woman while hitting a surprised man.

- Stop hitting me, don't forget that I'm your husband ? And I was just tired of using the truck, the result is that some people on Earth thrown themselves on the road!
And I was nice, because I even had the idea to tranport her when she was in the toilet or even when she was taking a shower...

-I'm going to kill you !!!

● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● •

Finished !

Strange that chapter was easier to write...

I didn't really want to do the very cliché:  " MINE " or the famous  "You Belong to Me". After all this is the first time... just wanted a strong attraction.

After all Philip is 13 and Raoul 8.

Don't Forget to tell me if I've done some mistakes.