The New Girl

I sit up in my bed as my phone alarm blares in my face.
Pressing "stop", I slide my phone into my jacket pocket which is sitting on my dresser. 

    I get dressed, walk downstairs, and slide my shoes on my feet.  I put my bag on my back, and kiss my mother good bye.

As I walk out the door, it's the same girl group waiting outside on the end of my driveway.

"Oh, Jackson~". The girliest one shouts waving to me.

"Great...". I whisper to myself, I wave back and fake smile trying to look glad to see them.

It's always the same group everyday waiting outside.  I never get a break.

"Sooo~ Jackson how was your night~??"

I ignore the question and just quickly Sprint down the sidewalk.  I hear the girl pouting behind me, I just laugh a little.

~~~~~~

I finally escape the girls.  I walk into my class and take a seat.  I look around to see everyone is here.  But there is an extra desk.

The teacher walks in, she counts the students and does the attendance.

"Alright look like everyone his here..."  She sound super hateful, as usual.  "We have a new student...  Oi come on in..."

A girl with Galaxy hair walks in, her transparent eyes, lighting up obviously excited to see her new classmates reaction.

We all start to laugh.

"What wrong with your hair!?". I shout across the classroom. 

She stays quiet.

"Well, introduce yourself...  We don't have all class period..."

I can see the girl trembling a little bit. 

"M-My name is Star Menaco..."

You can hear her trembling by the sound of her voice.  It makes me laugh even more.

I see her eyes tear up a little.  It look kind of cu-. N-No I refuse to think those thoughts!!

The teacher asks her to take a seat she walks over and sits down.

I look over at her smirking.

She look back at me.

I quickly look away blushing bloody hell.

I bet she could tell because she probably saw my ears turn red.

Well I mean it's not like that matters...

~~~~~~

The lunch bell rings, we all walk out of the classroom

Star walks up to the roof by herself.

Tomura, Century, and Jackson follow

Sorry input a lot into this first chapter T-T anyways if you even made it this far thanks for reading OWO