Chapter 21

"What?"

Zayn blinked at Harry and then he chuckled, "Damn, baby, at least let me take you out on a romantic date first and treat you like a princess you are." He smiled as he touched Harry's curly hair, "like in the romantic movies...decorate the bedroom with roses and candles and all those romantic shit."

"I don't need those things." Harry held Zayn's face in both hands, "Your love is enough. Let me feel your love, babe."

Zayn stares at Harry's beautiful eyes.

Golden and green.

And, that was enough for Zayn to kiss Harry passionately, throwing all his uncertainties away. He didn't care that he hadn't packed up yet, or that he had only two hours before he had to leave, he didn't even care that he would be late for his flight. He didn't care as long as he had Harry in his arms, as long as he could show Harry how much he loves him.

And, that was enough for him to fight against the world for Harry, if he had to.

"Jump." Zayn grunts against Harry's lips before continuing the kiss.

Harry jumped up and wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist as Zayn carried him back to his room.

They were snogging in Harry's bed when Zayn sneaked his hands under Harry's clothes to feel his smooth skin.

"Can I?" Zayn asked, panting a little from the heated kiss.

Harry nodded.

Zayn's hands were a bit shaky as he undid the buttons of Harry's floral shirt one by one, revealing his butterfly tattoo. He took off Harry's shirt and then moved to unbutton his skinny jeans.

"Beautiful." Zayn burst out looking at Harry who was lying on the bed only in his white lace panties that was hiding his hard on. The tip of his cock was peeping out of the panties obscenely. He looked beautiful and sexy as hell.

Harry bit his lips as Zayn hooked one finger into the waistband of his panties. He nodded when Zayn looked up at him for permission.

Zayn looked at Harry in complete awe to have him naked in the bed with him.

Harry shifted under Zayn's intense gaze. The things was, Harry was naked while Zayn was still fully dressed, making Harry feel vulnerable yet hot and extremely aroused.

"Zee..." Harry whined, face blushing red like a tomato.

Zayn looked into Harry's eyes and smiled. He leaned down and placed a kiss on his butterfly tattoo and then to his chest, neck and lips.

He deepened the kiss, shoved his tongue in Harry's mouth and played with his tongue.

"I'm so glad I have you." Zayn said when they pulled away from the kiss.

"And, I'm so glad that you're in my life." Harry replied with a smile on his face and pecked Zayn's lips.

So, Zayn kissed him again. His hands roamed around Harry's soft skin, brushed his hard nipples making Harry moan into the kiss.

"Do you have..." Zayn asked softly.

"Yes." Harry said and turned around to reach for the nightstand and opened the drawer.

Zayn licked his lips when Harry's plump bum was displayed in front of him. He spanked it because he could and the sound Harry let out did things to Zayn's cock—it twisted inside his pants. Zayn bit his lips to refrain from moaning.