First Day

It's Monday morning, your first day of school since you moved to Karawere town. You open your eye because you hear your little sister shouting (y/n) telling you to hurry up and get ready for school. Your first day at a new school, you know it's gonna be a bad day you don't know anyone. Your little sister say she's leaving for school NOW cause she has to be at her new school early and then you're home alone. You grab your lunch and head to school.

  Meanwhile at Karakuro high school Ichigo is in class talking to his friends. The teacher come in and she say, " we have a new student joining us today please come in and introduce yourself." You stand at the front of the class with all these eyes on you and you say "hi my name is (y/n), nice to meet you all." " please go sit next to Ichigo. Ichigo please stand up so (y/n) know where you are" The teacher say. He stand and as you start making your way towards him your heart starts thumping wildly in your chest. You mentally shake it off and sit next to him, but for the rest of the class all you can think about is him.

  Time skip
It's now lunch and you have nowhere to go and eat your lunch. All of a sudden you hear (y/n) being called and when you turn you notice Ichigo stalking towards you. "I know what it's like being new", he says " you want to have lunch together?" You say sure. He starts to walking away and you follow him to the roof. You it side by side and eat lunch together.

After lunch and a couple of classes the day is finally over. You walk outside and notice it's raining. You sigh heavily you have nothing to get you home with. You hear Ichigo calling (y/n) and asking if you want to walk with him. You say sure and after walking for a while you ask where him where do you lives and he stops in front of a house." This is me he say" "I'm just a couple houses down" you reply. " thanks for walking with me" you say as you wave goodbye. You get home and walk in and go to your room and do some work and after you are done you go to bed but you can't sleep as all you can think about is Ichigo. After a couple of minutes you finally fall asleep.