Chapter-65-Back to him

Adeel's pov:
I growled in frustration and threw the glass away. Even alcohol is not doing its magic to help me forget her. I have drowned in depression and this is the only way to cope.

I looked around and saw  empty bottles of whiskey and beer lying around,dirty clothes everywhere. Since then,Hira hasn't returned home. She even refuses to see me. She is scared. Apparently she got to know about my mafia.

I had to beg her to keep her mouth shut and in return she begged me to stay away from her. Well,that was expected of her. That girl just came back from dead. I thought she would open her big mouth to the police.Anyway,this is why my house is dirty.

God,i need some new maids. I stumbled as i tried to get up. I hear someone growling. Upon looking up i noticed noor glaring at me.

"You are a disappointment adeel. I never knew you would go this far"i heard her say as she stared at the floor.
"This is all because of you. You left me alone like others. This is just to help me forget about your existence"i said while catching the wall for support.

"Oh please. No one can stay with a man like you. I was an idiot"she said sadly.

"But now,i will make up for it."she said and smirked at me.

I raised my brow in confusion.
"I am gonna divorce you. Me and armaan will then go back to khalid"she said while coming towards me.

"No...no no you can't do that to me. I love you. Don't take my armaan away from me"i said with tears in my eyes.

She rounded me and stared at me while smirking.
"You are just a drunk man. I have the right to improve my future"she said and started walking away from me.

I was about to grab her but i stumbled down and fell on the floor.
"Noor. Please. Don't do this to me. I will not survive without you"i said and wiped my tears. I was trying hard to get up but my body wasn't responding.

"You will get the divorce papers soon"she said coldly and left.

And that's when my hormones kicked in. I took the empty bottle and started thrashing them here and there.
"She...can't do this to me....no..."i said and grabbed my head. It was pounding in pain. I opened my eyes and saw ayaan approaching me with a worried look on his face.

He ran upto me and hugged me. I started crying on his shoulder.
"Ayaan. Its over. She wants a divorce. What am i going to do?"i cried out.

He pulled away and stared at me with confusion.
"What are you talking about?"ayaan said as he wiped my tears away.
"Sh..she came here...and she said that she will marry khalid...she will take away my armaan away from me..."i said. Tears cascading down my cheeks.

I took the empty bottle and broke into half.
"No. Adeel...you are hallucinating. Noor wasn't here. I would have seen her if she left. I have been checking up on her. She is with her mom from the past week. Its the alcohol. Relax"ayaan said but I didn't believe him.

"No. You are lying. She did come here. She was looking me with hatred. She...she hates me. Ya allah..."i said and grabbed my head in frustration.

"No no. Adeel...hey look at me...its wrong. She would never do that. She loves you"ayaan said softly.

I pushed him away harshly.
"No. I am a disappointment aren't i? Look,the greatest mafia leader has gone low just because of a girl. Look what she did to me. I am weak. No one wants to be with me."i said and wiped my tears away.

I look at the broken bottle in my hand. Ayaan looked at me horrified.
"No adeel. Its not like that. Shit. Please...don't say like that. You are not in your senses now" he said and tried to approach me but i backed away.