SUMMARY

CHARTERS:

ALEXIS JADE

Age: 17

Looks: Green-blue eyes, like the ocean, 5"6, tan, and innocent looking.

NATHAN DANIEL

Age: 19

Looks: Black hair with green streaks, emerald green eyes with black specks in them, tan, 6"4, and an 8 pack.

SUMMARY

I was raised to kill, to fight, to steal, and many other things. I was born to be a leader. I was raised by vampires even though i'm a werewolf. They taught me alot of things. I'm stronger, faster, tougher, and more clever than any werewolf. I'm not exactly sure how i ended up in the care of vampires, i just did. Now we're moving to a new place. It's going to be hard, i hate not knowing my surroundings. I'm going to have to scope out the place, get to know it, and figure out what places i like and can go to for some privacy. The vampires i live with are Maci, my mom, Dage, my dad, and Oliver, my brother. Mom told me that there's also going to be a pack that lives here so we have to be careful. Me? Careful? I laughed at that.

I heard the pack that lives here is super strong, yeah, whatever. I don't care, if they try to hurt me or my family, i'll hurt them so bad, they won't know what hit them. They probably will try to get me to join there pack like all the packs i've passed by have. They try to get me to turn my back on my family. Yeah, so not ever going to happen. I can wait to see the looks on their face when the Alpha trys to be dominate over me and i just yawn. Most werewolfs can't resist an Alpha command, even if it's from a different pack.

They try to use it on me to their fullest power, it's fuuny when i just stare at them as if their stupid. They all try to then FORCE me to join. One pack tried to kidnap me because they thought i was powerful, which i am. When we get there and if i run into them any time soon, i'm going to show them that they can't control me.

Let's see what this pack and my new life is made of.