1 ~ Shocker

So I'll just start with an A/N, this is fiction, some of it might be inaccurate, but hey I'm doing my best :)) also message me requests because I'll probably run out of ideas, lol. Thanks for reading this, I really hope it doesn't suck. ❤️

Edit: 9/23/18
IM LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR 💛 someone who I can send my chapters to before I post them, or someone to read directly after posting, so that they can help me fix things. I'll edit this when I find an editor, but as of right now, I don't have one. Thanks babes!

Instagram: @starkssmile

——————————-
Your POV

"Y/N!!!!! I blew the fuse again with my straightener, and speaker, and charging my phone, and I can hear Mrs.Johnson using her ultra blowdrier!! Can you fix it??" My older sister Magnolia yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah, whatever!!" I shout back as I grab my keys and walk out of the apartment building in my sweatpants and sports bra.
8 in the morning and she's already blown a fuse. It happens once a week, ever since our neighbor bought an as seen on tv product (Hot Power Blow. What kinda name is that for a hair drier anyways??).

I open up the circuit and I notice the fuse wasn't broken but the whole breaker came off. The wires were exposed, it almost matched a computer. It's been a year since Information Technology Fundamentals, but I'm sure I still know how to attach the blue and red to the color coordinated spots.

I reach into the small rectangular hole and see a peculiarly out of place copper wire, not insulated.

Peter would've loved to see this, I can't wait to brag about the outdated circuit board our apartment building has that I found. He's gonna be so jealous.

Speak of the devil, or well, think of the devil.

"Hey Y/N! Clearly you're not ready for school yet.." he says eyeing my outfit. "We've got 20 minutes before first bell and the train is late, soooo" he says matter of factly. He'd ditch me. I'm always the late one, he's done it before.

"Yeah sure, but come check out this-"
Copper wire, except I couldn't get out the words.
Copper wire.
Copper wire.

Peter's POV

She stands dumbfounded, it looks like. The hairs on her arms perk upwards and she vibrates back and fourth.

"Y/N!!? Y/N do i need to call an ambulance? Answer me!! Damnit the one time you're not talking is when you have to!"

I dial 911 and explain the situation. She's on the ground with her eyes closed and her arms and legs jerking back and fourth is awkward motions...

(Time skip to when ambulance arrives)

I hear paramedics and EMTs screaming chaotically but working in perfect harmony. I watch her lifeless looking and stiff body carefully placed onto a stretcher. I have tears streaming down my face in anger and distress, as I run towards her to follow her into the ambulance.

"Excuse me? Anyone? Is she going to be okay?" I get a few glares as I attempt to get into the back of the ambulance, and then a strong pair of arms lifts me out.

"Are you her brother?" I hear him grunt down at me. I can barely hear him over true sirens, but I can make out the sentence just barely.

"No, but she's my-"

"Sorry kid. Go to school" he interrupts and then closes the doors behind her.

Magnolia.

————————-
Magnolias POV

I hear a knock on the door, hoping it's Y/N telling me that the circuit is finally fixed. I open the door and it's a teary eyed Peter.

He tries to say something but all I hear is stuttering, until he shouts;

"HOSPIT-AAL N-N NOW"

I finally realize he's here on behalf of Y/N.
She's in the hospital. Now. We need to go to the hospital. Now.

(Time skip to the car)

I've always been a calm person, but I lost my shit when my mother explained to me on my 18th birthday that she married a 70 year old man who asked her to move to Malibu with him. She explained how I was now responsible for Y/N, and I was her legal guardian. She threw the papers roughly into my hands. Adoption papers.

That day I was not calm. I was anything but calm. But I love my sister. My 11 year old sister who loved living in this small apartment building one floor above her best friend. And I wasn't going to let her down.

Today, my sweet 14 year old sister was in the hospital. I am not calm.

I am angry.

(Time skip to the hospital)

————————

Peters POV

We sit in the waiting room, waiting for news on Y/N. I guess they named this place after the stress of not having good or bad news, just waiting for answers. Reminding us that we have no knowledge of our loved ones's condition. All of the anticipation builds up to the moment a doctor enters from the main part of the hospital in blue scrubs and a clip board saying;

"I have news on Y/N King? Any family of Y/N King?"

"That's us!!" Magnolia and I say at the same time.

She walks over to us with no emotions in her face, but I guess her job is to not feel anything, good or bad, for patients.

"Brace yourselves please."
—————————
A/N
The next chapter should be more interesting,  please please please message me requests, I'd love for this to be your story too. Also,
How did you like it?
Thanks Ily byeeee