chapter four

(this chapter isn't important to the story, just smut because rian needed it, uwu ily bitch ok enjoy u can skip it if u r uncomfortable with smut ok thanks)

Victor knocked on Oswald's office door, grinning.
"Hey boss."
Oswald looked up, realizing it was only Victor, he smiled.
"Hello, Victor."
Victor closed the door behind him, standing in front of Oswald's desk, leaning in to see what Oswald was doing.
Oswald looked up from his papers to meet Victor's eyes again. He could almost feel everytime Victor tool a breath in and out. He loved that feeling.
"What do you need?" Oswald asked, a small smile on his face. He could never stop smiling when he was around Victor.
"You."
Victor's response shocked Oswald. Oswald was speechless. He didn't know how to respond.
"R-Right here?" Oswald asked, slightly worried that somebody would walk in as Victor's dick was in his mouth. Oswald was an ass virgin so he didn't want it in the ass until marriage. Hopefully, Victor would marry him soon.
"I locked the doors, Ozzie. It's just you and me."
Oswald smiled before getting up from his chair.
"Then, bring it."
Victor smirked before picking Oswald up, smashing their lips together roughly as he began moving Oswald's pants down. Oswald gasped before pulling away.
"Ha- uh- I've never, really, done THAT before," Oswald said, embarrassed.
Victor snickered.
"We don't have to do that, Oswald. Just tell me what you want to do."
Oswald looked at Victor directly in the eyes.
"I want to suck your dick and swallow your cum whole."
Victor grinned.
"Suck away, princess."
Oswald giggled at the nickname before jumping down and going onto his knees, right in front of Victor's crotch. He tugged on Victor's belt, undoing it real fast.
"You know what you're doing, huh boss?" Victor teased, ruffling Oswald's hair.
Oswald hummed before taking Victor's member out of his pants and going straight to work.
Victor let out small moans, slightly tugging on Oswald's hair.
"O-Oswald!" Victor moaned out, still tugging on Oswald's hair.
Oswald hummed while he had Victor's cock in his mouth, sending a vibration through it, making Victor moan. Victor continued moaning until he could feel himself no longer handle it. He was close to his climax.
He pulled on Oswald's hair as he came inside his boyfriend's mouth. Oswald swallowed it all glady.
"Thanks for that, daddy."