Chapter 5

Michael's POV

"Alright we need to find another and fast." Ashton snaps. We all nod, agreeing. None of us are wearing our masks anymore, we have a new fucking problem, who care if someone sees us? We start stalking down the streets, trying to keep our heads low. I am walking beside Ashton and Calum trail behind us. A the cars we pass are either totaled or on fucking fire.

"There!" I yell, seeing a blue junker car parked across the street. Ashton and I sprint to the vehicle. Ash quickly pulls out a gun and smashes the window, unlocking the car.

"Calum, get your ass over here and start the car." Ash looks behind him for Calum and Luke, but only seeing Luke.

"Where the fuck is he Luke?!"

"W-what?" Luke's eyes go wide and he turns his head, seeing Calum is gone. "Fuck! Fuck fuck, where is he?" he pleads, gripping his hair. I take off across the street and run up the street, the other two boys yelling after me. I ignore them as I come to an alley. I see a much larger man with a smaller boy pinned against the wall, knife at his throat. Calum. He whimpers and the man presses the knife harder down. I hear a loud bang right next to my ear and clutch my ears, my eyes widening. I stumble over, a loud ringing noise filling my ears. I get dizzy and repeatably blink, trying to clear my vision.

I look up to see Ashton clutching a gun in his hand and the man who was assaulting Cal on the ground dead. Luke is helping Calum up, who just looks shocked.

"What the fuck Calum?!?" Ashton roars, though it sounds soft to me, distant. My ears feel as if they are filled with cotton. I dizzily stand, clutch the wall for support.

"H-he grabbed me," Calum stutters. Luke comes over to me and gently places his large hands on my shoulders. Worry fills his eyes.

He begins talking, but I can't make it out, he is whispering.

"W-what?" I look at him confused. Ashton and Calum notice and stand in front of me as well. They all start  talking to each other, softly, so I can't hear.

"Shit!" Is all I hear.

Luke's POV

"Ashton you blew out his fucking ear drum!" I snap.

"Well, if Calum wouldn't have gotten snatched this wouldn't have happened!"

"Well you didn't have to shoot the gun right next to his ear." I growl

"Shit!" he yells furiously. I look back to Mikey who just looks out of it. He is breathing heavily and he keeps blinking harshly.

"Cal and I will go get the car, just stay here with him." Ashton calls, running off with Calum. Calum is the only one who knows how to hot-wire a car, he was really tech savvy like that I guess.

Michael is slumped against the wall, his eyes tightly closed as a man comes behind me and presses a cold cloth to my face. I struggle against him and see another has Michael in the same position. I take a deep breath unwillingly as the man kicks me hard. My vision goes blurry and I feel so tired. My eyelids fall and I see nothing but darkness.