Snow White

Ah Snow White! The first Disney Classic Princess! Gosh, I never noticed how BLAND this story is! How about we spice it up a bit :3

    Once upon a time in a cold, and unusually long winter, there lived a beautiful and fair queen.She was looking outside of her blue stained glass window, framed with black ebony, watching the snow cover the land like a white blanket. She was sewing a dress for her unborn child. She got lost in the snowflakes and she pricked her finger with her sewing needle. ‘Ow! I pricked my finger-!’ The queen complained, but then she saw her blood, her three drops of blood, on the snow the huntsman dragged in.

    She then looked at her window frame. “Huntsman! Huntsman! Come here at once!” The Queen called for the huntsman.The huntsman burst through the door. “What is the matter ,fair queen?” He said to her. The Queen pointed at the blood-painted snow. “Look! Look! I wish to have a child just like this beauty!” The huntsman looked at the snow on the ground. “With all due respect, my queen, there is nothing there. Just dirt covered snow with a drop of your blood as it’s paint.”

    “Now that is where you are wrong, dear huntsman,” the queen said, ”I pricked my finger with my sewing needle and the blood painted the snow. It must be God telling me that I shall give birth to a child whiter than snow, redder than blood, and darker than black ebony. And that, dear huntsman, is my wish. I wish to have the most beautiful daughter of all.” The Queen smiled at the huntsman and continued her dress.

    Three months later when winter had passed, the Queen gave birth to a lovely young child. Her skin was paler than snow. The queen’s wish for the perfect child was answered. The Queen named her child Snow White. The Queen’s birthday was coming up for herself. “Gifts are optional for my birthday, because the only thing I wanted was my perfect Snow White, and that is what I got.”

    The Huntsman gave her a magic mirror. “If you ask it a question it will give you the true answer.” The Queen gave it a try. “Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?” The mirror replied with, “It ‘tis you, Dear Queen, and you are the most beautiful too.” The Queen loved the Huntsman’s present because it complimented her. “Thank you, Huntsman, for the wonderful gift.” The Queen smiled.

    The Queen grew accustomed to hearing the mirror tell her she was the fairest of them all. The mirror one day told her, “Your fairness and beauty shall pass to your child. However do not try to provoke it, or it shall have bad outcomes for the universe.” The Queen gave no heed to the mirror’s warnings. She wanted her child to be beautiful and fair just like she was. Snow White was only five years old when the Queen started changing her daughter’s appearance and telling her, “Always be fair to everyone.”

    Since the Queen did this Snow White surpassed her mother’s Goddess blessed looks. The Queen went to her mirror that day. “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, tell me again, who is the fairest of them all?” Instead of hearing what the mirror usually said, she heard, “No one is more fair than you, fair Queen, but their is someone more beautiful than you, no matter how much you plea.” The Queen gets very angry and says, “And whom may this girl be?”

    The magic mirror replies with, “The one more beautiful than you, fair Queen, is a girl who who has beautiful dark hair. But beware if you change this, nothing will be in bliss.” The Queen gets utterly disgusted by this and yells, “Huntsman! Huntsman! Come here at once!” Then the huntsman comes in. “What ‘tis the matter, fair Queen?” He asked.

    The Queen grabbed an axe off of the wall. “Take Snow White into the forest, far, far away from here. Use this axe and chop Snow White’s head off and bring it back to me.” The huntsman nodded and took the axe. The queen fell onto her bed. ‘I can’t believe my own child is more beautiful than I am.’ The Huntsman came back not too long later with a pumpkin. The pumpkin had a painted face and a black wig. “WHAT IS THIS?!” The Queen shouted.

    The huntsman said, “Why, fair Queen, it is Snow White’s head.” The Queen let out a furious howl. “WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD YOU DO THIS?!” The Huntsman had fear overcloud his eyes. The Queen had her guard dogs attack the huntsman. He was on his deathbed and his dying words where, “You should choose love and loyalty over fairness and beauty. Your drive for beauty has made you go insane. As I walk in the cloud I shall protect your child, for you do not.”

    The Queen didn’t even consider what he was saying. She looked in the mirror and said, “ Mirror, Mirror on the wall, where is Snow White?” The mirror replies with, “Snow White is doing swell in the cottage where the Seven Dwarfs dwell.”The Queen is disgusted. “Even though she’s the most beautiful princess in the land she can only get some ugly dwarfs to take her in. How is she my child?”

    The Queen dressed up as an old lady and got a basket of poisoned apples. She walked to the cottage and knocked on the door. “Who is it?” a shrill thirteen year old girl voice answered. “Just an old widow who is trying to sell some apples.” The Queen answered. Snow White opened the cottage doors and took one. She left a dollar in the basket. Snow White took a bite of the apple and then she fell to the ground.

    “What a foolish child.” The Queen said. Then, she turned around to leave and saw the dwarfs coming her way. “Oh no!” The Queen thought. The Queen decided to keep the costume on and make up something to the dwarfs. She ran up to the dwarfs and cried, “Oh no! Oh no! There has been a tragedy!” The dwarves looked confused. “What is it my lady?” One of them said. “Why, I just gave that kind young lady down there an apple and then she fainted!”

    The dwarves rushed down to their cottage and saw she was dead. “Oh I shall get the Queen to bury her. Would you kind dwarfs mind helping me carry her body into a coffin and take it to the castle?” The Queen asked them. The dwarfs sadly nodded and helped the Queen. The Queen and the dwarfs were carrying the coffin when suddenly Dopey dropped the coffin. It slid into the water and hit the rocks at the bottom.

    Snow White was awakened because the apple slice flew out of her throat. “Oh my, what has happened?” She asked. The Queen screamed, “NO! NO! NO! EVERYTHING IS WRONG!” The Queen then knocked Snow White out. The dwarfs then saw that the Queen was evil. They all started trying to attack her so she put apples in their mouths. They all fell on the ground. The Queen dragged Snow White to her castle.

    The Queen put her old red high heels under the fireplace and warmed them. They were hotter than burning coals. The Queen slipped the shoes on Snow White’s feet as she was asleep. Snow White woke up because of the sudden shock of heat on her feet. The Queen forced Snow White to dance in her shoes until she dropped dead. Snow White died and the evil Queen buried her in the forest.

    “Oh Mirror, mirror on the wall, now tell me who’s the fairest of them all?” The Queen asked the mirror. The mirror then said, “No one will ever be more beautiful than you, dear Queen. However no one shall ever be fairer than Snow White.” The Queen threw the mirror on the ground and it shattered. The Queen then grabbed an apple and said. “I say I’m the fairest of them all.”

    The Queen then took a bite of the apple. She was then poisoned and she fell to the ground. The village was then in chaos because the royal family was dead. The kingdom was then taken over by a noble family that was very close to the royal family. They were about to have a child and they invited everyone in the village to celebrate and give gifts to the child. However, they forgot a very important guest. But that, dear reader, is another story… For another time.

The END