xQc x Reader

A/N: Just a little heads up, pretend that xQc is still apart of Dallas Fuel ;)

(G/T) = Ingame gamertag

It had been a hard first season for Dallas Fuel. The struggle to win against other teams was tiring and the team was ready for a few months off. But, today was their last match, and the team used the last of their energy to channel it into their determination. They wanted to go out with a win and show the league that they were still as strong as everyone first thought they were.

"Alright guys! Are you ready to grab this last win?" Mickie cheered as everyone gathered backstage before the match. There were a few mumbles heard from the team. Mickie frowned a little.

"Come on guys, you heard Mickie. Are you ready to get this win?!" (Y/N) shouted happily. She rested her arm on Mickie's shoulder before throwing her fist into the air triumphantly. The team cheered up and replied with a loud "hell yeah!"

Mickie smiled at (Y/N) before thanking her and walking to chat with their teammates.

(Y/N) sighed before leaning on a nearby wall. Her teammate and best friend, xQc, walked over to her and stood beside her.

"Hey (Y/N), why the long sigh?" he asked. (Y/N) looked up at him and smiled softly.

"Nothing. Just tired is all, Felix. Didn't get much sleep last night. I was so worried for this match that I just stared at the ceiling most of the night." she admitted. Felix raised an eyebrow at her.

"What is there to be worried about?" he questioned. (Y/N) looked away for a moment before drawing her attention back to him.

"This whole season all of the Dallas fans have thought I've brought the team down. I just don't want to do that during our last match of the season."

Felix's eyes widened and he stood straight. He walked in front of his best friend and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Don't you ever say that you bring down our team. You have such a big role and play it perfectly. You are our most reliable healer. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Never ever think something so stupid like that again. I know that you will lead us to victory today."

(Y/N) blushed lightly at Felix's little speech and shyly smiled at him. She saw fire in his eyes. He truly meant what he said.

He slowly backed up from her and ruffled her hair. (Y/N) quickly fixed her hair and gave xQc a side hug. He chuckled before wrapping his arm around her.

"Come on. It's time to take the stage."

With that, the team lined up and got ready for their big entrance. The crowd cheered as each team member made their way to the stage.

After getting settled in their seats, each player waved at the camera and got ready for the match.

(Y/N) glanced over at the opposite team, the L.A. Gladiators, and saw how concentrated and determined they looked. Thoughts of failing and losing ran through her mind and her hands began to shake.

Then, a hand that belonged to the person to her right grabbed onto hers. She shot her gaze to beside her and saw Felix tightly holding her right hand. He was watching his screen, but his thumb was slowly drawing small circles on the top of her hand. His skin was soft and warm, bringing (Y/N) back from her small panic attack. She breathed out and lightly shook her head. She could do this, if Felix believed in her, she could definitely do it.